Arizona strip hunt update

AZMIGHTYMULIES

As most of you may know, the kickoff for hunting 13B initiated yesterday !!!! Prior to the hunt i pulled off my cameras and to my surprise finding out that the rut had already started and several bucks I had been watching throughout the season some have moved almost 10 miles from locations I had seen them just a couple weeks prior. We now just got slammed by a snowstorm which depending on how you play your cards can really make this hunting season more interesting and greater !!!! I have provided info/maps GPS coordinates to the whereabouts of some giant bucks to a few hunters whom are hunting solo, DIY . I wish these guys the best of luck in full filling a dream of take a buck of a lifetime !!!! Why I help some ask ???? Because this special tag can be a once in a life time tag for those lucky enough to draw the tag, and I'd like to see those tags and dreams being filled . Tomoro another snow storm is rolling in, hopefully those hunters can take advantage of what mother nature is dishing out . As of now, I have not heard of anything being tagged yet . Good luck . Mike Foote .

I have been hunting with my buddy who has the tag in 13b. I had to come out to work for 3 days and then I'm going back to camp to help him the last 4 days. It has been a tough hunt for us so far. We have seen a couple of bucks but no shooter. I think we are going to head to some different areas because we are not seeing enough deer or more importantly sign (even when we had a nice blanket of snow). I have some ideas from our scouting and talking to the Bio but I would love to hear some other possibilities to try. we are strictly DIY and I would really like to help my buddy score a nice buck. Anyone can PM me if you are able to help. Thanks, Mitch.

Mike - Thanks from us guys -who need a little help now and agin! though I'm not a lucky one this yr. -It's on my bucket list - lol

Most of us have heard tales of the strip for numerous yrs.- others generations. I hope to be able to join the ranks of hunters who say it was their ultimate hunting experience and walk way with a triophy of a life time.

It's nice to know that someone like you can give helping hand - gps coord -to us less fortunates !- Thanks agin- MM

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom