Arizona Unit 15A/B or 10

antlersinc

I have an archery deer tag for Arizona and am looking for any info anyone has on either of these areas. I would be hunting the last two weeks in December. I hunted southern Arizona in January but did not connect and would like to try it again but hopefully a little further north to save some drive time. I am not looking for anyone's honey holes, just some areas that I could start researching closer. Thanks for your help.

There are mule deer in every corner of unit 10 but not a large population. The most talked about places are Catarac Canyon (North), Long Point(Central) and the Aubrey Cliffs (South).

Don't know much about 15 units, nut I have heard some some tremendous bucks. 10 has deer but gets a lot of pressure, especially on the east and north sides. My best luck in the unit has been on top of the Aubrey Cliffs by seligman. Consider 17A/B. Not as much pressure and a few real big deer, although not a ton of deer.

Around Kingman you can find deer in the Cerbat and Haulapai Mts. Would also agree that 17a/b should be checked out. There are a few wilderness areas in there that are worthwhile.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom