Arrows

4_Plesur

Hey all.
Who do you guy's buy your arrows from? I've been buying my GoldTip XT 5575 Realtrees from a guy out of Alabama but recently his price increased.

Anybody else know of someone would sell these arrows for a good deal? I know it would be cheaper to make my own but I don't have time to learn this year.

Go talk to Gerald at Sportsmans Archery. He will be competitive in price and has them right there handy most of the time.

By the time you get done with shipping Gerald will be right there in price, plus he's a good guy to work with.

Cheers,
Pete

If you live in SLC then do as Pete suggested and go down to Sportsmans Arcery. If you want the best fletches around then ask Gerald to fletch them with Flex Fletch vanes. They will outlast your shafts.

I just got off the phone with Gerald from Sportsmans Archery. He wants $89 a dozen for GoldTip XT5575 Camo arrows and I've found two other places out of state that will deliver a dozen to my door for $52.

If you guy's are buying your arrows in SLC let me know and I can probably help you get a better deal.

The internet makes the arrow business very competitive and if your in the business and not using the internet it's a scary future.

Jason:

Might I ask who it is you are getting those prices from?

Are those for shafts only or fletched made to order, cut to length, nocks and insterts glued?

How much is the shipping? How about if I want them tomorrow?

The best price I've seen on them is $79.99 + shipping MTO from Lancaster Archery Supply.

I like Gerald, but if you can really get them to your door MTO for $52 and not just shafts, I'd be interested :)

Cheers,
Pete

Pete,

I've ordered 4 dozen arrows from Bennett's Archery out of Alabama. The owner's name is Mike. I actually bought one dozen arrows off of ebay and then I thought screw ebay, I'm just going to call him direct and see if I can get some arrows.

Yes, the arrows come fletched with 4" vanes, inserts, knocks, and even the hunting video from GoldTip.

You'll have to check with him about shipping to see if he can do overnight, normally mine takes 3-5 business day's.

Let him know Jason from SLC put you in touch with him. I can't find his number right now but the email I use to contact them is [email protected]

Let me know what you find out.

Jason

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom