ATK

Had a friend that worked in their maintenance department, he hated it. Heavy maintenance without proper equipment and a dangerous work environment. He moved on pretty quickly.

My dad has been there for 25 years and is currently a program manager. He likes it, they just sent him to Tokyo for a week to meet with clients. With large companies you will find a lot of variation in experience and opinions.......... My company has 300,000 employees....

-----------------------------------------------
http://andymansavage.blogspot.com/

Very true. Happiness in a job has a lot to do with your attitude. If you enjoy working its pretty easy to be happy almost anywhere.

Both dad and brother work up there. Dad has been there for 25 years as a Quality Engineer and Brother works up there In Security been there 10 years or so. Its a good place to be i believe especially these days i wouldnt be turning it down.

They are laying off a lot of people involved in their space shuttle program. However their umanned drones departments are constantly hiring, and they have just signed up with Clearfield City to hire around 10,000 more people over the next 5-7 years.

All the news ever reports is the bad stuff, everyone knows that.

Many of the people they will be "laying off" can re-apply to be hired into another department. And if they were good employees they will get hired on again.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom