Az 7w any success?

Anyone find success in unit 7w during the early archery hunt? How are the bulls looking this year? Headed out with a buddy for the late archery tag come weeks end. Any bull over 300 better duck! I know 7w holds some big bulls at times but we have never hunted the area and don't know the patterns of the elk down there so 300 is our goal!
Would you guys on here be interested in a semi live if we have the service?

I have the late rifle tag. Ill be interested to see how your hunt goes. I'd be glad to share any info I've got so far. Im gonna be down there this weekend scouting and maybe putting a few cameras out

I have the late rifle tag. Ill be interested to see how your hunt goes. I'd be glad to share any info I've got so far. Im gonna be down there this weekend scouting and maybe putting a few cameras out
We will be headed out tomorrow afternoon, traveling from colorado... have a few cameras out if someone hasn't added them to their own collection

I would be interested in hunt reports. I plan on hunting 7 w in the next few years. I haven't had much luck on my scouting trips yet. Good luck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom