AZ Credit Cards Elk/Lope

mike111

Credit Cards will be Charged starting tomorrow and lasting several days!! Just posted on the azgfd website! Good luck everybody!!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-27-12 AT 08:49PM (MST)[p]Where does it say cc are getting charged tomorrow? I dindn't see it anywhere on the f&g website.

PHOENIX - It's the time of year when many constituents ask the Arizona Game and Fish Department when the results for the pronghorn antelope and elk hunt draw will be released.
The department anticipates that the 2012 results will be available sometime in the next one to two weeks, but there is no set date at this point.
For those who applied using the online service, the process of charging the credit cards of successful applicants will begin tomorrow. This process will take several days to complete.
Constituents are asked to please not call the department regarding draw results until the results are publicly posted. We will make an announcement of their availability on our website at www.azgfd.gov and through our e-news, Facebook and Twitter communications. To sign up for e-news, visit www.azgfd.gov/signup.

Third paragraph.

PHOENIX - It's the time of year when many constituents ask the Arizona Game and Fish Department when the?results for the pronghorn antelope and elk hunt draw will be released.

The department anticipates that the 2012 results will be?available sometime in the next one to two weeks, but there is no set date at this point.

For those who applied using the online service, the process of charging the credit cards of successful applicants will begin tomorrow. This process will take several days to complete.

Constituents are asked to please not call the department regarding draw results until the results are publicly posted. We will make an announcement of their availability on our website at www.azgfd.gov and through our e-news, Facebook and Twitter communications. To sign up for e-news, visit www.azgfd.gov/signup.

No one yet? Is anyone checking their CC accounts on a regular basis?

I applied the old fasion way with check and paper so I must wait until the offical results are posted. But, it would be nice to see posts of happy CC holders.

Does the theme to the game show Jepardy come to mind?

Everyone who submitted an online app will get a credit card hit, the question is was it just for the processing fee or a tag?..... Terry

I guess they only say "the PROCESS of charging cards will begin tomorrow..." I think we all overlooked the word "process". They didn't actually say they will start charging cards today, just that they will start the process for the cards... lol

Spring draw took an extra week as opposed to before the card. I'm guessing charging successful applicants takes longer, and the flood of new applicants with not having to front the money slows things down...

AZ has so many draws (3 per year) it's overload and jades me...

I agree, the Word PROCESS was overlooked. I couldn't imagine it taking too much longer for that process to speed up. Hopefully tomorrow will be the day! Good luck!!!

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom