AZ draw deadline

A

AZbowhntr

So now that the deadline has passed and everyone has already put in. What hunts and units did everyone put in for? I put in for the strip deer, 4A and 23 archery elk, the 3's for archery antelope, and 23 for turkey. Good luck to everyone in the draw.

Wait the deadline is not done az game and fish extended the deadline 1 more day due to to many people waited for the last minute and locked up the computer system

Well I see the online app. is finally closed. Only 2 days late. Was there any of the MM guys that had trouble and had to put in after the original deadline? Guess everyone can say what they put in for now without giving up their units.

Unit 33 for coues, 1 and 5 for elk, and can't remember the exact units I put in for antelope and sheep. Like it really matters though!!!Hope I draw something. We'll see in a couple of months.
Scottyboy

36b for coues and I'll keep shootin the moon for elk lightning may strike again within the next 15 years. After last year I now believe anything can happen. Good luck to all.

Can't remember what I put in for anything. Maybe 12 for deer, 1 for elk? With CC's the cash outlay is not as bad anymore so we applied early.

-4A archery elk
-Strip for deer
-10 and 9 for lopes
-22 for bighorn (like it matters)

I am hoping like hell I don't get drawn now. I found out last week I may be on my way to Iraq this summer. It would be my luck the year I can't hunt I get drawn.

S/F

Elk - 7W & 7E
Deer - 22 & 21
Sheep - one of the 40's. Can't remember which.
Antelope - Rifle - 9 ML'er - 2

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom