AZ loyalty pt. when can use?

Christian

If I get my loyalty point this year (my 5th year) after I apply for elk, can I use it in the deer draw in May?
I'm a NR if it matters.
thanks
The Christian

you have to put in 5 years straight for deer to get a loyalty point for deer

As stated above, the loyalty point is unique to the species and cannot be used for other species.

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

Also, if you do not continue to apply for a permit or bonus point for that species each year, you will lose the loyalty point for that species.

WetlandsWinterSignature.jpg

OK, I understand now, the BP is species specific. Thanks. It's always easier than sorting through the regs to just ask you all.

The Christian

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom