AZ Points

Hunt4life

I've looked but cant find a clear answer. When I bought my hunting license this year (January 2021) does that give me a point for this years draw? So with a license in hand, bought in January, took and passed my Hunter Ed, will I or I enter the deer draw with 1 or 2 points?

thank you

You will enter with only your hunter ed point. You don't get points from buying a license. You get points when you are unsuccessful in a draw for a specific species.

Congratulations on passing your hunter Ed class.
You now have one permanent bonus point.
Since this will be your first year of applying you will go into the draw with only that one point.
You will also get another random number for your application so this first year you will receive two random numbers in this draw.
If you are unsuccessful this year you will receive another bonus point for each species you are unsuccessful for.
Next year you will enter the draw with two bonus points. Your 1 he point and your points for being unsuccessful. You will also get a number for your application.
So you will enter next year draws with three random numbers. One for your application one for your he and one for your unsuccessful bonus points.
This cycle keeps repeating itself until after the fifth year when you will receive another point that’s called a loyalty point which is also a permanent point as long as you keep applying every year.
Every year you are unsuccessful you will receive a point for each species you’re unsuccessful for.

Hope that makes sense.

Congratulations on passing your hunter Ed class.
You now have one permanent bonus point.
Since this will be your first year of applying you will go into the draw with only that one point.
You will also get another random number for your application so this first year you will receive two random numbers in this draw.
If you are unsuccessful this year you will receive another bonus point for each species you are unsuccessful for.
Next year you will enter the draw with two bonus points. Your 1 he point and your points for being unsuccessful. You will also get a number for your application.
So you will enter next year draws with three random numbers. One for your application one for your he and one for your unsuccessful bonus points.
This cycle keeps repeating itself until after the fifth year when you will receive another point that’s called a loyalty point which is also a permanent point as long as you keep applying every year.
Every year you are unsuccessful you will receive a point for each species you’re unsuccessful for.

Hope that makes sense.
perfect! thank you

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom