B-1 buck

sageadvice

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Oct-29-09 AT 10:18AM (MST)[p]Good friend and Chester resident John Shelton scored on a very nice 4X4 buck in zone B-1. He and his wife Donna hunt the same country every year and had just left camp when this nice Blackie showed himself out in a open draw. Donna said John took his dang time, almost too much, and he didn't know just how close she was to shooting this buck. Donna is deadly with her 270 Rem and usually puts the slam on her two bucks every year no problem. John made a clean shot though and this is one of his better Blackies to date.
4ae9bd6d2616ae4c.jpg

4ae9bf883f420c9f.jpg

Congrats John and Donna on a great buck!! Joey

That's a real nice buck. Congratulations to your friend.

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

Thanks guys! John is a great friend to me and a good dude!

I was beginning to believe that Cali guys don't like to see pics of nice bucks posted here??

Joey

thats a good deer to catch out in the open, don't them bucks rut early over there?....

Manny, I'm not sure myself when they start the rut in that country but Donna said something about this buck having loven on his mind. :)

Joey

nice lookin buck i believe they should be chasin does about now starts a little earlier some years but i know we see new bucks around halloween

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom