B.B. guns ARE lethal!!

VERY SAD INDEED!

My next question would be, what happened to someone's hunter safety concerns?

Sombody will have their ass handed to them for this one!

".....but by God, I never said a word to a pig!"

Tragic indeed.

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have
some good ideas!

Thats horrible! My heart goes out to them all.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

Very tragic story and some thing that could have and should have been avoided . Tragedy for the whole family losing a 3 year old , and a 9 year old that will have to live with his careless actions for the rest of his life .

I'll catch some heat for this , and I don't really care any more , but what in the heck where these parents or parent thinking . Who lets a 9 year old play with a bb gun unsupervised and also doesn't watch or know whats going on with a 3 year old .

You have to take some schooling to get a drivers license and in some cases get a hunting license , but any two people can just have kids . It's a sad deal that parents don't take there responsibilty a little more serious .

LAST EDITED ON Aug-24-11 AT 09:35PM (MST)[p]>Very tragic story and some thing
>that could have and should
>have been avoided . Tragedy
>for the whole family losing
>a 3 year old ,
>and a 9 year old
>that will have to live
>with his careless actions for
>the rest of his life
>.
>
> I'll catch some heat
>for this , and I
>don't really care any more
>, but what in the
>heck where these parents or
>parent thinking . Who lets
>a 9 year old play
>with a bb gun unsupervised
>and also doesn't watch or
>know whats going on with
>a 3 year old .
>
>
> You have to take
>some schooling to get a
>drivers license and in some
>cases get a hunting license
>, but any two people
>can just have kids .
>It's a sad deal that
>parents don't take there responsibilty
>a little more serious .
>

Yeah, I'm sure you've never made a mistake....,

Oh I have made plenty of mistakes , but never any mistakes that cost some body there life .

Sorry don't mean to ruffle feathers , but after being in the business of dealing with these kind of tragedies for 20 years I'm just a little sick of hearing of accidents that should have easily been avoided .

If I can get through to only one parent to keep a better watch over there kids I don't care how insenstive the rest of you think I am .

If I never have to recover another child from a river , never have to make another death notifaction about a young child thats life was cut short , never have to see the horrors of young child lying there helpless , I would be a happy man .

I know kids will be kids , and I was a kid once also and did some stupid things myself .

Such a sad deal. Makes me want to cry just thinking about it.

Thats a heartbreaker for evryone involved.My prayers goes out to the family.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

I'm with foundation on this one. Harsh or not!

40 years as a volunteer fireman and I have seen what happens to way too many kids.

Somebody "forked" up here and EVERYBODY needs to stop a moment and rethink their safety issues..........

".....but by God, I never said a word to a pig!"

+1 foundation! Very sad...

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

"Somebody "forked" up here and EVERYBODY needs to stop a moment and rethink their safety issues.........."

Agreed, its time to upgrade my safe. I feel TERRIBLE for the family..

Thoughts and prayers for the family.

I'm with all the rest calling for proper training, parental controls, and locking up guns around kids. Putting them in a closet or telling your child not to touch them doesn't work!

I did the same stupid stunt when I was about 8 years old with a Sheridan pellet rifle. Put one thru my buddy's hand and almost crippled him for life. I have been the safest gun-handler ever since, but it was too late that day :(

I have had a gun safe ever since I had kids!

There is no substitute for education and constant supervision.
Tragic tragic story.

My heart goes out to the boys and the family.

HOOK 'EM!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom