back door colo

Darn, I did not draw my first choice (E/S muzzy tag) but I did draw a cow tag as a second choice.

Mine says 588 elk anterless tag

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Mine still says 481 Elk Application. Must not have drawn my non-res archery elk tag with 8 points.

Oldmossback how do you tell if you drew 1st or 2nd choice?

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Drew a 76 archery tag- any PM's with info is appreciated

"In nature there are neither rewards nor punishments; there are consequences"
Robert Green Ingersoll

Congratulations Westelk
How many points did you have (res or NR)?
My dad and I hope to draw that tag again next year. Been there 3 times already. Our next hunt will probably be our last hunt with the point creep.

Congrats to everyone that drew. I bit the bullet and used my 10 points for the unit 76 archery elk tag. It should be a fun one.

IB

I drew my muzzle loader Elk tag. Bad news is my partner didn't. Nice part is we can still hunt as a team in Colorado. Hoping we draw our muzzle loader deer tags now. I fly into Albuquerque on 9/10/10 and start driving north. Good Luck to all.

Ok i got a question guys. Is there a way I can tell if i drew my first choice versus my second choice? Because my first choice was Bosque Del Oso for the third season. And second is a unit 10 cow tag for the second season. The number is a 500 number but i cant remember it exactly.

I also drew 76 archery w/13 points...now to decide. Go high into the alpine or below treeline. Any suggestions for those who've been there?

thanks

elkmo

colorado boy, no there is not. Thats what my sons said also , so I called DOW and turns out he drew his 2nd choice. Hope this helps

Dad and I are archery huntin unit 4!!!!!!!

Didn't check on the wife or kids cause they are guarenteed.

Refund question. My son is in the reserves and is scheduled to deploy in December. His drills are mandatory until then. Can I get a refund if he can't make his hunt?? And keep the points?? I know normally it's one or the other but it's basically active duty, think they'll make an exception???

You keep your points but you forfeit the money. I'd be surprised if they made an exception, even though I think they should.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom