• Start date
GW-

This is the message at the top of her cart when checking on Oryx:

Customer - Customer already has a successful hunt for this species

This is on her purchases page:

Order #

20 Game Hunting with Stamps 03/15/2014 $24.00

1157331 3 04/19/2014 $24.00 SOLD

Thanks Jim, I show the same result...hope it ain't a computer glitch no!

Try checking her "My Account" page and see if its listed there at the bottom under "Once in a Lifetime"

Hoping they ain't run the bighorn apps yet :)

Cheers man

Adam

Me too man...have always wanted to hunt them racer stripes with my own tag on the Range

Would likewise like to finally be able to do it for the sheeps with the Big Horns no! :)

I just got off the phone with a NM F&G Officer that is very connected with the draw system and he could hardly talk due to the fact that he was in tears of laughter at all the CSI NM investigating going on in this thread! I guess one of the computer nerds that works for the F&G had his way with all of your emotions..... The draw hasn't even taken place and the only thing that will determine a tag this year is if you stated you had already drawn a tag on this thread!!! (well this is the story that is unfolding in my head right now because every "backdoor" method for checking an early draw has proven a big goose egg for me this year)

Of all the posts, my favorite is the one about having something to live for in shed hunting being so superior to living for the draw. Now that is living a big life!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-21-14 AT 09:40AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-21-14 AT 09:40?AM (MST)

I don't know what to say. I didn't draw an oryx last year, but it tells me I can't add one to my cart this year because I already have an oryx tag. My two buddies have never drew the oryx OIL, but it's telling them on their accounts that they both have one now, and they can't add a private land oryx to their carts either.

I had both barbary and deer last year, and it's letting me add a barbary to my cart this year, but not a private land deer.

So, it could all be a bunch a crap as some claim, or it could be that I drew oryx and deer. Come Thursday, I guess we'll see who's all full of crap and who isn't...

I vote we end this nonsense, form a MM mob and meet up at the real NMF&G HQ back door with a battering ram.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

Not last years draw. This info is accurate. It was last year and it is this year. I finally drew Barbary again! Its been four long years waiting on that one.

-I have fought tougher men, but I really can't remember when-

Ya well according to this doggie style method everybody and his brother, uncle, best friend & dog drew oryx & barbary despite 2% odds so I am not buyin it.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

In any case, this is all very entertaining. I hope its accurate as it says I already have a deer tag. I did not draw deer, last year, so that theory is out the window.

Not saying this year's backdoor isn't right, but last year's was completely inaccurate for me so I'm not holding my breath. This has been entertaining. haha

Travis

I hope everyone comes back on here in 2 days and verifies the accuracy of the backdoor methods.

I for one did not have any new Mexico tags or licenses of any kind last year. On fri night I could add a a game license but since saturday I cannot add it. Yes the cart is empty.

I only applied for elk.

"You sure you know how to skin grizz,
pilgrim?"

It's telling me "customer already has deer." I have not drawn deer since 2006 so I am quite certain that the back door method is not reflective of last years draw. My cousin on the other hand is allowed to purchase a deer tag, if the method is not accurate I am curious as to what the reasoning for the difference is between him and I. Keeping hopeful that this is correct.

Not too mention I have been extremely well behaved this year and said many many prayers, I don't think the good Lord would trick me like this :)

Hunt Hard. Shoot Straight. Kill Clean. Apologize to No One.

Well I talked to my internet buddy who talked with his sisters husbands boss who's brother has some inside info from his girlfriends father who is a janitor and he said that this is all B.S..........

Don K...I'm that janitor, and it's all true...Sorry pard , but if you can get to the checkout on deer , oryx and barbs, your sol for this year,,,#BANKIT

UPDATE - When I log into My Purchases now, it SHOWS a General License Purchase on 4/19/2014 at 8:43 AM.

I only put in for Elk and I verified that I checked a refund if I am unsuccessful.

I think that I drew an elk tag. Or so I hope.

It also makes sense since Friday night I could add a cart and Sat I could not add to the cart.

"You sure you know how to skin grizz,
pilgrim?"

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom