Backdoor surprise??

My application fees changed to $255 wife’s stayed the same at $30. That’s dedicated+my application fees

Checking the view edit withdraw application page.

I know Bess and niller clicked on this expecting something very different
Yeah, I'm seeing the same thing for my dedicated as well. But no price increase for anything else. So I guess that means probably not drawn?

I got a server error so they may have the back door shut down or so many people jumped into the back door that the system crashed.

Hey BEAVIS?

I Knew You Were A SMART SUM BEACH!

Not Because You just Posted Something That's Been Known For Years!

You Can Read Nilly Like A Fine Tuned Piano!

But Seriously Why Can't you Keep Things Quiet Just Once In Your Life?

You wanna Wager Some Money Right Now That It Won't Be An Option At This Time Next Year?

My application fees changed to $255 wife’s stayed the same at $30. That’s dedicated+my application fees

Checking the view edit withdraw application page.

I know Bess and niller clicked on this expecting something very different

Last edited:
Not Because You just Posted Something That's Been Known For Years!
Known for years? By who?

Pretty well kept secret if this view/edit/withdraw back door was known by folks. This is NOT the same backdoor that has mentioned by others previously. (The backdoor related to the points/eligibility page)

It Had Been kinda Secluded To Most Until about 1:59 PM This Afternoon!

Known for years? By who?

Pretty well kept secret if this view/edit/withdraw back door was known by folks. This is NOT the same backdoor that has mentioned by others previously. (The backdoor related to the points/eligibility page)

I’ve got the app fee on my general season deer.
Could they have already drawn General season deer also?

Thx back door worked for me. As expected, I drew my Paunsagunt archery tag.

Only took me 28 years. Last Utah tag was elk in 1997.
That’s great, Zim
Congrats!
How many non-resident archery tags are there on the Pauns this year?

That’s great, Zim
Congrats!
How many non-resident archery tags are there on the Pauns this year?
I don’t know for this year. Toprut lists 3 in 2023. Given the number of auction & LO tags, I don’t try to understand the numbers. At one point I thought there was only one NR preference tag allocated.

I don’t know for this year. Toprut lists 3 in 2023. Given the number of auction & LO tags, I don’t try to understand the numbers. At one point I thought there was only one NR preference tag allocated.
Have a friend that also just drew one of the Pauns non res archery tags with 26 points.
That means there were at least two if you both drew the Pauns non res archery tags

Nobody Took Me Up On The Bet I Was Willing To Make Up On Post # 8?

Imagine That!

Thanks BEAVIS For Posting It On The WWW!

I Told You,You Were Smart!

Book Cliffs South Archery Pronghorn.

Gonna need to be efficient as my best friend's CO sheep hunt opens 2 days after this :-

My applications all still say $16. does that mean I didn't draw anything? Or was the back door just a tease again.

You Didn't See Me On Here Advertising It Did You?

I Didn't Keep it Totally Quiet!

Gonna Play You Song!

Pay Close Attention At About :50 And The Rest Of The Song!

You knew about this specific view/edit back door for "years"? And you successfully kept it quiet?

Hey BEAVIS!

It May Be A Different Kinda Tip That booty Speaks Of!

But I Still Think You Deserve What booty Is Offering For Posting This Kinda Stuff On The WWW!

Count The Back Door Out By Next Year!

But There Is Still One More Option!

I Suppose Somebody Will F'That Up Before Long As Well!

Hey BEAVIS!

It May Be A Different Kinda Tip That booty Speaks Of!

But I Still Think You Deserve What booty Is Offering For Posting This Kinda Stuff On The WWW!

Count The Back Door Out By Next Year!

But There Is Still One More Option!

I Suppose Somebody Will F'That Up Before Long As Well!
You guys act like getting to know two or three days before they release results anyway is going to make some difference. Gonna jump in your truck and get an extra day scouting in your unit? Who gives a F if they make it where you can't see until actual results are posted? Everyone still gets their tags and elkassassin doesn't get that special feeling of knowing he didn't draw before everyone else. Shame

There Is always a hater lol don't like it don't read it
Make sure you read what post is being replied to before making dumb responses. He's upset someone "revealed" the backdoor and that they are going to take it away. Who cares if they take it away?

I'm just hoping this is a for sure way to know. It's kind of like waiting on an official review that might take days...... I'm trying not to get excited! 🤣

HINT LongRanger!

I Am Not Mad & Have One Other Battle Plan That Works!

I'm Just Amazed BEAVIS Would Post It World Wide!

No,I'm Not Mad At BEAVIS!

Just Amazed!:D

And I Won't Argue With You!

It's Kinda Like When We Were Young Boys & Come Christmas Time When We Were younger!

AKA:

Opening The Presents A Week Or Two Before Christmas & Re-Wrapping Them & Putting Them Back Under The tree!

BFD!

So You Knew A Few Days To A Week Or Two Before!

That Change Much?

Not Really!

Make sure you read what post is being replied to before making dumb responses. He's upset someone "revealed" the backdoor and that they are going to take it away. Who cares if they take it away?

Hey Tikka?

Gonna Be Alright If I Go With You On The Loper Hunt?

We'll See If We Can Find A Booner That's Only 2 years Old That Scores 80"+

Nice Job On Pulling The Tag & Best Of Luck On Your Hunts!
You're welcome in my camp anytime... The hunt is in your neck of the woods...

I found the last early notice for WY and told only 3 people; it's not that difficult to keep a secret after years of watching brain dead chubs call the various game depts to verify the "back door" is legit.

IMG_1861.png

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom