>>to do us all dirty
>>like that?! That's below
>>the belt!!! LOL
>
>
>Sorry Wapiti!! This is too valuable
>hahaha

I would take the info in a PM lol

Well the one I found I'm not sure how reliable it is. I checked on my brothers application and it showed he had deer results but he didn't even put in for deer. So don't worry about mine... Ha ha ha

Both are completely full of #####!!! Game and Fish has every angle locked up tight!! Believe what you want, there are NO backdoors this year.....wait for your email, and move on with your life!!!! Don't let these two douche bags get everybody excited and wishful thinking!!! They both found dead end "back doors!!"

Lmao believe what you guys want. Call BS if you want. I know what I found and so do those that I shared with. Instead of calling crap on everyone else, try being proactive and finding one. And quit speculating. It's all in good fun anyway!

Exactly!! Just a bunch of BS!! Wishful thinking by both parties!!! Funny how they are both MIA right now.....no proof, no verification, no solid evidence!!! They should both keep their speculations to themselves unless they are willing to back it up!!!

Definitely not wishful thinking. I'm sorry you have absolutely no coherence with internet based applications and processes. So quick to name call and speculate - but with what evidence? Your own opinion and assumption just because nobody wants to share information with you? Lmao.

Actually, I am the one laughing! Such a simple post by somebody with no real evidence gets tons of others excited and grasping for more.....looks more like a need for attention than anything else!! I don't speculate, I call things how they are....a couple guys who "think" they have it all figured out, but aren't willing to prove it.....that's pretty black and white!! If you indeed did find a way to see what you drew, and you are not willing to share with others.......why bring it up and make a thread about it in the first place other than to bring attention to yourself and be "that guy??" BTW.....I know more than you think I do....

Lets hear it 505. I believe you and just spent a while trying to find a way. Sadly, my online skills are basically nonexistent. Whatever it is we have until tomorrow morning before they'll close it up. If you've seen yours it doesnt matter if they close it anyway.

So.... PLEASE!!!!!!!! lets here it.

Thanks,
Cory

Lmao, desperate for attention? Coming from the "big guy" who thinks bashing on on people's post makes him high and mighty? Get over yourself lol.

If you truly knew "more than you think" then you'd know that a simple URL manipulation under the harvest reporting tab would get you your results. But to lazy to try or dig right? Because comparing two URLs from this year and precious year is to damn much work for you.

It's called not sharing to preserve backdoors for future results - so we're not locked out entirely.

It's a backdoor dude, not a vaccine cure. Grow up.

Ha ha.......you just let loose what everybody was wanting to know!!! I knew my interrogation skills would come in handy some day!!!

I'm pretty sure I clarified that it wasn't entirely accurate. And no, I did not let loose what everyone wanted to here. I just helped aid in the location of finding it because you have no idea what to do with it. Cheers to you for trying! :)

Yep. I call bull #####. I am not stupid. Computer smart and know some ##### and all you will do is create whatever falsity you desire. But thanks for the entertainment. Maybe you need to write a new source code for your life 505

So you know how to read an IP address? Congratulations. If you are so hot shot what kind of phone do I use. Or what hunts to I get. Or where do I live or my gps, tool.

It's not like I could somehow manage to hi-jack your cookie sessions, ARP poison you, DNS spoof my laptop, and make all of your network traffic flow swiftly into a notepad file and get all of your information. That's just unheard of! *gasp* lmao. Sorry man, that'd go against my CEH cert.

Right. So as of yet, "according to your cert" can't do #####. Lol. Ok. Well that's nice. You keep trying to fool people that you actually know what you are talking about and my kid will go brush up on his html so he can talk with you ha ha

>Looks like the back door is
>indeed there....for some. Oryx,
>elk and deer for me.
>

If correct, congrats.
Guess we will know more next week.

No need to wonder where it went - it would be kind of hard to use with a turned off device. I mean, that's what the outdoors is for right? Getting away from technology and society? Relaxing? Oh, but you wouldn't know. I forgot. Wouldn't want to get lost out there in that forest huh - don't worry, google maps is there for you buddy! But, a traditional paper map would suffice more. You might be wondering where you're coverage went. :p

LOL I know buddy. Talking ##### is half the fun of being on the internet ha ha. But if you are ever in the nw area of the state for hunting hit me up I may have some advice for you. And oh ya. Can survive without a god or a map lmao ?

Oh and iccyman, thank you so much for your service. More than I can express. And I saw your oryx. He may not have been huge but if he tasted like my small ass elk last year it was more than worth it and he was a trophy. Good job sir and thank you again.

Lol that works. But if you draw round here more than willing to help. Turkey through elk and all in between. Called a bird in for my dad Sunday. His first spring gobbler and called in by his son. Priceless.

iccyman, my dad has that same message for elk but not for deer.
That would be weird as hell if we drew elk and not deer! Keep in mind, this is the first year they did military discount - so bugs are to be expected!

Thank you for your service!

>Lol that works. But if you
>draw round here more than
>willing to help. Turkey through
>elk and all in between.
>Called a bird in for
>my dad Sunday. His first
>spring gobbler and called in
>by his son. Priceless.

Where at in the NW portion? Not for the bird or anything, congrats to that though, that's awesome!

>Thank you. I'm from the grants
>area. Fluent in units 9,10,12,13
>

Oh right on, Mt. Taylor is an area we frequent quite a bit. That is our goto camping place, or weekend get-a-way haha. Sad to see the elk numbers disappear and go down over there, that is where we used to go all the time.

Hmmm....could be interesting. Shows yellow for elk and BHS! No change on oryx or antelope. I've never drawn oryx and was hoping on 4 years in a row for antelope. The other tags would be a great consolation lol. This is like Christmas Eve for hunters!

Taylor is awesome. But the elk herd is doing very bad. Was up there this weekend. No elk. Hard hunting. That unit needs help for elk.

>Taylor is awesome. But the elk
>herd is doing very bad.
>Was up there this weekend.
>No elk. Hard hunting. That
>unit needs help for elk.
>

That's for sure - Taylor is a great place. The elk herd though is poor poor. G&F slaughtered them - they need to close that down for a year or two and let the herd repopulate.

As for the turkey, no the image never showed up.

Turkey is amazing on Taylor. Flourishing. But elk needs shut down for a while. Like they did deer and now deer quality is great. But for g&f it's all bout the all mighty dollar

>Turkey is amazing on Taylor. Flourishing.
>But elk needs shut down
>for a while. Like they
>did deer and now deer
>quality is great. But for
>g&f it's all bout the
>all mighty dollar

Yeah thats for sure. On our elk hunt last year we saw tons!

We were into elk last year also, opening morning.
Turkey almost every day lol.
Usually muzzy for elk and any high powered rifle for deer. But we are switching it up and around trying to do high powered rifle for all - but we still throw a good ole muzzy tag in in hopes to draw something!

Kinda cool.... I can even tell that my wife drew her 3rd choice for elk b/c she only 'owes' $11.50. Since a cow tag is cheaper than a bull tag, thats the only money she has left to pay.

Its a glitch in the system. If you drew the tag, it's still asking you for the remaining money that you still need to pay.

just tried through the method mentioned above but says not available until April 27, time to sit back, grab a cold one and enjoy the excitement of waiting and these posts :)

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom