Bad Dog!

HunterHarry

Long Time Member
Saw this on another site.

A guy had just picked up his Dall Sheep mount at the taxidermist and hadn't even hung it up yet when his Lab got to it while he was at work.

OMG.

eek2.gif

DallSheep007-1.jpg

Nice Doggy!

Bad Sheep!:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

I was working on a ranch and had one of the ranch hands pup go in my house (middle of summer and door was open).
Found him chewing on a european antelope mount in the yard.
Bad Dog
Rick

Eldorado I'm betting he is a bad sheep dog. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Ehhhh.

I love my dog a lot more than my dusty old mounts.
If she chewed one of them up it would be my fault, not hers.

When you have cable, you watch hunting show re-runs.
When you watch re-runs, you get bored.
When you get bored, you go outside and play with your lab.
When you play with your lab, he likes it when you to throw his sheep chew toy.
When he likes to chew his sheep toy, he may think is is ok to chew your prized dall sheep mount you left on the floor.

...don't let your lab chew your prized dall sheep mount on the floor...get rid of cable and upgrade to direct tv!

lol it will even get funnier when he goes down stairs to get a midnight snack and step in a fresh chit with white sheep hair in it.

Id be so pissed!

Lab: master praises me for my hunting skills. Me thinks I'll take him this big animal that I found dead on the floor. He'll be so proud of me! Tail Waggin' big time.

Oops

Ouch!

I was pizzed and just about puked when my kids were screwing around and dented the nose on my ID muley mount and it still makes me mad when I look at it. Its just a small ding and that was my KIDS.

I dont know what I would do in the heat of the moment but I agree it was the owners fault more than the dogs.

Bill

Kill the buck that makes YOU happy!

That's not too bad, A little epoxy and spray paint and that mount will be good as new. He can just tell his buddies that the sheep fell thousands of feet and into a wood chipper and he wanted to keep the mount authentic from the hunt.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom