bad news

oldoregon

Very Active Member
I was satying up watching tv last night when the phone ring at about 10:00. It was my aunt, and she sounded very distraught, so I gave the phone to my mom. My mom didn't say anything, and she just started sobbing. I asked her what was wrong and she said her dad died. I was dumbfounded.... How could the granpa that I loved die at only 63 years of age. I still just dont get it. He was such a wonderful man. I mean he wasn't even really that old. Nobody knew it was coming. He went to get a drink of water at 9:00 last night, and just collapsed in the living room. My granma said she was gonna call 911 but he wouldnt let her... said they couldnt afford it. Well that might just have cost him his life. He got to the hospital before he died of a massive heart attack. He's hardly older than my dad. I am still stunned that this happened. I guess the rifle he gave me will be alot more valuable now.

I'm so sorry to hear that O-O. 63 is too young. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

JB

Jordan:

My dad isn't an outdoorsman; I got my love for hunting and fishing from my granddad! I feel your pain ...

Lv2hnt

Double O, I am very sorry to hear of your loss...It's been a tough December!. Pray for him and thank the good lord that your Grandpa was a part of your life. Hang in there bud. God bless.

Keith.

Sorry to hear the news, our prayers and thoughts are with your family!
Grandpa's are very hard to lose, I know mine was.

Sorry about the news O-O, my condolences to your family. Cherish that rifle now.

Mike
at235.gif

O-O .. sorry to hear, Partner ........ Money over life ? never should be an issue.

My condolences.

• [*] -Moosie
~~If you're going to walk on thin ice, Ya might as Well DANCE !!
WALK the TALK, Or shut the HECK UP !!

Hang in there bud. Be strong and be there for your Mom, Grandma, and family. I know it's tough. You have my deepest sympathies and my condolences go out to you and your family.

Genuinely,
Chef

Jordan,

Im sorry to hear of your loss. Your family will be in my prayers. Cherish the memories you have of your grandfather and the times you shared wit him. I never knew one of my grandfathers, the only time i ever layed my eyes upon him, was at his funeral. Feel happy that you had the chance to know your grandfather and the wonderful man Im sure he was. Never forget him and all he taught you.....and he will never really be gone.

God Bless

TUFF---Scott

Sorry to hear OO, all our thoughts are with you and the family.

AntlerQuest Hunt Consulting

OldOregon;

We are sorry for your lost, just stay strong for your family members and help them during their time of need.

RELH

it's tuff when that happens this time of year, try to look on the bright side I never got a chance to met my gramps....You have some memories.......God Bless O-O ---> :(

I am very sorry to here about your grandpa!! It is very hard to deal with a death. I lost one of my very best friends this year too. He was hunting muleys in Wyoming when he had a massive heart attack. It is going to be hard to get through it, but I will go on, and you will too. He always took me hunting when I was too broke to go. He was like a father to me and I am going to miss him severly. Again, I am sorry for your loss,and I wish you the best. Good luck!!!! Muledeernut

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom