Badlands Hypervent

archeryjh

Anyone own one of these packs? I really like the concept of less back sweat. I am in the market for a new pack and Im just trying to get some feedback

I've had one for about a year and love the thing. It is substantially cooler to wear than any other pack I've used. Do a search, there are other threads with comments on it.

thanks for the info-seems like I buy a new pack every year trying to find one that suits my needs,but the whole back sweat thing was a killer for me last year

I used a fanny pack for years. Didn't really care for them, but I tended to overheat with a backpack. Not just sweat something fierce, but actually found too much heat retention. No such problems with the hypervent. I think they've a couple of other model with the same venting system.

The Badlands Sacrifice that comes out in a couple of months has the Hypervent too if you are looking for a pack with approx 3500 cubic inches that is just as light as the regular Hypervent.

?-ERock-> ?

As a daypack I love the Hypervent! It carries very nice, which to me means that I can do everything with the pack on. I can shoot my bow just as well with this pack on as I can without. I cna load it up with a days gear and not even know it's there.

We just did a complete review on the Sacrifice pack with a hypervent system.

Its awesome! If you hunt in warm weather, this will be a life saver.

Hunting supplies at great prices and Free Shipping. www.PaysonOutfitters.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom