Bashing on MM

I forgot one opinion I have.

I think each member of MM should have to make at least one outdoors thread per year with pics. If you don't contribute with positive content in a given year you have to sit out a year.

Do the pics have to be genuine and your own or can you borrow them?

I've banned myself a couple of times for laughing too loud, while I'm at the office, as I read some ridiculous threads.

He!!, I even laugh at myself sometimes (which we all should do occasionally).

This is the damn INTERNET, after all!

I still don't like pyrenees sheep dogs! LOL

Zeke

Wow, no way im reading all the posts in this thread. Just read the OP. What’s most amazing to me is there are people that actually think the inter web is the real world.

If it weren’t for trolling it wouldn’t even be worth logging on
What's the limit on trolling on the internet....how much is the license...are there resident and non-residents licenses...what's it take to get into Boone&Crockett???

When we try to slug it out on the internet, it's an exercise in futility. EVERYONE should get over it and place constraints on their egos. "Should" but it won't happen!

I've had "words" with a few on here and yet I figure we'd do just fine in hunting camp if ever the chance presented.

I cannot be bothered by anyone that I don't know, especially on the internet. I just picture the turds in their dirty T-shirts in their mom's basement....which is probably pretty accurate.

No one is right 100% of the time...except me, of course.

Zeke
I washed my T-shirt 9 days ago.....

Do the pics have to be genuine and your own or can you borrow them?
Helllllllllll no. It's the internet. It's the biggest pile of lies ever invented since the first cavemen started painting their lies on cave walls.

But at least try to make the lies believable.

Helllllllllll no. It's the internet. It's the biggest pile of lies ever invented since the first cavemen started painting their lies on cave walls.

But at least try to make the lies believable.

So a cross country ski trip counts as an outdoors thread?

Sure. Isn't there a section here called " Great outdoors"?

Should fit nicely.

However driving your Subaru to four corners will not count.

Just trying to figure out the rules you're imposing is all. I'd hate to offend anyone by not going with the flow on a thread. "Wolfpacks" I call them...

And everyone gets one!!
528885C8-03CA-45BF-95D5-EF956FB5AC97.jpeg

I’ve been following this post from the sidelines. It started out with several constructive posts with a few great ideas to improve this website. Unfortunately, this post quickly turned sour like most MM posts. Obviously by the number of worthless posts it’s evident that there is enjoyment in meaningless conversations that drag on and on.

Several things I’ve learned from this bashers post. There are several difference types of Bashers:

• Basher-haters – believe bashing is worthless and does not contribute anything positive or constructive to this website. Would like all relentless bashers banned from this website. Believes banning bashers would bring those with similar interests together and improve productivity and positive thinking. If a basher-hater gets frustrated enough, he may resort to moving to a different website where bashers aren’t tolerated.
  • Basher-lovers – believe bashing others is hilarious. Bashing is exciting and entertaining to follow in their posts.
  • Bashers – the only reason they follow threads is to bash others…and continue bashing others multiple times each day. Most bashers contribute little to nothing constructive to a post or website. Posts gain bashing momentum the longer the post lasts. Quitting is not in their vocabulary. Bashers generally have no regard for other’s thoughts, ideas, or concerns. I’m not a psychiatrist but am sure psychiatrists have a scientific name for bashers and a reason they get satisfaction out of disrespecting others.
  • Social Bashers - enjoy the company of other bashers and use a website for social satisfaction with other social bashers.
  • Basher rats – basher haters that report bashers to web police or moderators.
  • Ignorant bashers – basher haters that ignore basher posts. Some that fit in this category end up giving up and move to different websites where bashing is heavily monitored and not allowed.
  • Grudge bashers – basher that has a grievance and resentment against one person or persons. Uses the WWW as a means to get even by bashing others.
  • Basher illusionist - use striking photos and videos to validate and demonstrate their thoughts. Basher-lovers believe these are cute and entertaining.
  • Bashee - the person or persons getting bashed. Things can turn volatile when a bashee/bashee-hater and a basher/basher-lover collide.
Which category or categories do you fit into? Do you feel that there is need to be concerned or everything is great with the MM website how it is?

I’ve been following this post from the sidelines. It started out with several constructive posts with a few great ideas to improve this website. Unfortunately, this post quickly turned sour like most MM posts. Obviously by the number of worthless posts it’s evident that there is enjoyment in meaningless conversations that drag on and on.

Several things I’ve learned from this bashers post. There are several difference types of Bashers:

• Basher-haters – believe bashing is worthless and does not contribute anything positive or constructive to this website. Would like all relentless bashers banned from this website. Believes banning bashers would bring those with similar interests together and improve productivity and positive thinking. If a basher-hater gets frustrated enough, he may resort to moving to a different website where bashers aren’t tolerated.
  • Basher-lovers – believe bashing others is hilarious. Bashing is exciting and entertaining to follow in their posts.
  • Bashers – the only reason they follow threads is to bash others…and continue bashing others multiple times each day. Most bashers contribute little to nothing constructive to a post or website. Posts gain bashing momentum the longer the post lasts. Quitting is not in their vocabulary. Bashers generally have no regard for other’s thoughts, ideas, or concerns. I’m not a psychiatrist but am sure psychiatrists have a scientific name for bashers and a reason they get satisfaction out of disrespecting others.
  • Social Bashers - enjoy the company of other bashers and use a website for social satisfaction with other social bashers.
  • Ignorant bashers – basher haters that ignore basher posts. Some that fit in this category end up giving up and move to different websites where bashing is heavily monitored and not allowed.
  • Grudge bashers – basher that has a grievance and resentment against one person or persons. Uses the WWW as a means to get even by bashing others.
  • Basher illusionist - use striking photos and videos to validate and demonstrate their thoughts. Basher-lovers believe these are cute and entertaining.
  • Bashee - the person or persons getting bashed. Things can turn volatile when a bashee/bashee-hater and a basher/basher-lover collide.
Which category or categories do you fit into? Do you feel that there is need to be concerned or is everything is great with the MM website how it is?

Pretty accurate observation.

Which category or categories do you fit into? Do you feel that there is need to be concerned or everything is great with the MM website how it is?
Hey Karen, your very first words state “Now it could get really dirty so hang on to your hats!”

You clearly intended to stir controversy, so save us the indignant condescension.

You got what you asked for Basherbaiter.

Where do YOU fall in?

I didn’t read your post so I don’t know where I fall in this.

@jims i think we can resolve all your problems with this site. Go to big fins site. It’s a nice safe place for Karen’s like you and Kirby.

We will not miss the pics you never post.

We will not miss your constant crying about WY

We will not miss your crying about other peoples posts

We will not miss your predatory actions towards people and their points

We will not miss your 3 pt bashing

Let me know what you need from us to facilitate this move to Randy’s forum. Merry Christmas Sebastian

@jims i think we can resolve all your problems with this site. Go to big fins site. It’s a nice safe place for Karen’s like you and Kirby.

We will not miss the pics you never post.

We will not miss your constant crying about WY

We will not miss your crying about other peoples posts

We will not miss your predatory actions towards people and their points

We will not miss your 3 pt bashing

Let me know what you need from us to facilitate this move to Randy’s forum. Merry Christmas Sebastian
you burn one with randy? it’s a long term dream to smoke with him and get him awkwardly high and couch locked

Why don't I see Beaver bashers on this list?

Randy newberg is the joe Biden of the hunting industry. You don’t know how he got there and we are stuck with him. I would never spend time with him on purpose!
makes me wana get him even more baked. maybe i could get him to take a dab. he’d be bumblin just like ol’ joe

Jims,

In response to your questions, I don’t think my category is listed. I feel cheated and manipulated into picking something I’ll settle with….kind of like our elections.

Do you work for the Government?

Is your agenda political?

If you answer yes or no, then you’re a liar and a politician.

But….If you must know, I don’t really care.

In the words of a celebrated California criminal, "can't we all just get along?"

There are times when differing opinions are good. It opens our eyes. Some take the WWW way too seriously. I was elk hunting with one of my grandsons yesterday and didn't miss any of you one bit!

Merry Christmas,
Zeke

….and we found some close enough for him but sadly just over that fence on private property!

Does this count as a legit hunting report?

675F50E4-2478-4446-979B-25E63953F25C.jpeg

We also saw some really fat black ones that looked mighty tasty!!!!
I told my grandson "here's some delicious ones coming our way so get ready". His reply was simply, "oh, grandpa". hahaha

Zeke

c83e8ace4fda4927da0c3d209f1e6b47.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom