be carefull what you ask for, you just might get it.

S

shedfinder

OK America you wanted change and now you got it. The sad thing is, when most americans were asked what they wanted to change, they couldn't give an answer. Be carefull what you ask for because you just might get it, because things are going to change, for the worse.

Dude is too stoopid to know thing can always get worse..........wait till it's on his doorstep.

One change will come if Obama and Pelosi try to mess with small business. He said he would be good for us. After 26 years and paying over a million a year into the economy I am tired of paying high wages plus $60000 a year for employee health plus payroll taxes plus workman's comp plus every other obstacle the government has thrown at us. We have decided that if there is one single increase or new tax added to small business by the democrats we will close the doors. No selling the biz to pay half in taxes, no nothing. Just sell all the assets and turn 10 good families over to the care of Obama. I am tired of politicians cashing checks I have to pay for and that goes for both parties. I hope he can do some good and if so we will hang in there for another 8-10 years but if not we are done. Time will tell.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-05-08 AT 07:16PM (MST)[p]Who knows.....give Obama a chance....

Maybe he will slow down spending....Maybe he will help us become more energy independent.....Maybe he will sure up the social security system.....maybe he will take us out of the recession......Maybe he will.....but in a year or so I think we will all see exactly what we expect.

Higher taxes.....higher spending.....bailing on the Iraqis.....asking us to fill our tires with air to become energy independant....increasing social security tax to sure up the system.....and somehow that will be seen by dude and the others as a change for the better.

"One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom