Bear draw is in progress!!!

Just checked mine, nothing yet. Was feeling pretty good about my 8 pnts towards a Fall Book Cliff Rdlss but........ maybe not?

You should be pretty close with 8 points. I have heard of a few people putting in for that hunt. Wish I wasn't on a waiting period :( Good luck

They either lost my card number or forgot to ad my name to the draw list--go figure!

desertpoint which tag did you draw the west?
Congrats.How many points did you have?

Where is it that you have to draw to hunt black bears??? Or are you talking a grizzly draw?

BHB

I just received an email informing me that I was successful for the spring hunt on the Lasal's.
Wes

>desertpoint which tag did you draw
>the west?
>Congrats.How many points did you have?
>

i drew the currant creek avintiquin unit. i only had two points. any info anybody can pass along would be greatly appreciated. i would be willing to exchange some other info on other big game hunts.

Just found out that my Dad and I both drew the San Juan Spring Bear tag. Never been bear hunting before, should be fun.
Anyone have any pointers let me know.

RYan

Congrat's Wes, and everyone else that drew a tag. My son and i were unsuccessful. Thats ok, wasn't expecting a tag- yet.

Looking at heading up to Alaska or Idaho to hunt them in the coming months.

I got the E-mail last night... successful on Boulder Spring Bear hunt... We'll be spending the spring chasin Turkeys and bears...

Later. L.T.

successful on San Juan Spring. 8 points. Though I finally have a real job and don't know if I have the time now. May turn it back in. We'll see.

Jason "The Big Ol' Muley"

What are the odds of drawing a bear tag?? Is there not that many bears in Utah or would everybody want to kill one and the population would not be able to support it.

BHB

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom