bear draw results?

I deserve that 22//31 tag after 9 years of applying unsuccessful....its my year right???? If not give me the fall tag so I can run the dogs...

that's it 9 years try 13 years 1st & 2nd draws all NOs know another guy that has me beat by 2 years !! he is straight ZEROs for the last 15 years !!!

I don't have anything either. It has to be soon if they are going to me received in mail by March 10th.

Grizzly

Bad luck for NR this year. They didn't even fill their quota of 14 tags. Only 5.2% draw odds for NR.

Probably not going to get to hunt up there this year.

Grizzly

LAST EDITED ON Feb-28-14 AT 11:40AM (MST)[p]>Bad luck for NR this year.
>They didn't even fill their
>quota of 14 tags. Only
>5.2% draw odds for NR.
>
>
>Probably not going to get to
>hunt up there this year.
>
>
>Grizzly

Yeah, but resident odds aren't incredible either, with only 2 controlled hunts.

Always the option to come up every single year and hunt every single species though, especially since you already bought a NR license.

twsnow18, I'm definitely not talking trash on Idaho's draw system, I like it and NM more than any others. The luck just wasn't with the NR this year... sometimes the chips don't fall the way you want I guess.

Also, I sent you a pm.

Grizzly

Nice Brymoore! You are going to be very pleased with this hunt. You drew 22, correct? You a resident, or non-res?

I drew 32. I'm a resident so I can hunt the weekends at my leisure. I just need to wait patiently for the hunt to start.

Dang Muleymemories! Parlay that luck into the big-game draw- Go and get 'em! Any decent bears from the last two tags?

Congrats to everyone who drew. I believe I am 0/10 on spring 22-31 bear. Should be a great year with the limited snow pack

This was not the biggest bear I saw, not even close. But, it was the last day and we were about 100 yards from the pickup when I saw her. I was happy with the way the hunt turned out.

450999960006.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom