Bear guides

I'm looking for a hunt with hounds. It's actually for a friend from Veracruz Mexico. He wants to bag a bear this fall. I know most bears are taken in the NW corner of CA and seeing as he would be coming from Veracruz, any part of CA wouldn't be too far away.

There's a few great houndsmen up here in Siskiyou County. And we have LOTS of bears. PM me and i can get you some info.

>There's a few great houndsmen up
>here in Siskiyou County. And
>we have LOTS of bears.
>PM me and i can
>get you some info.

Don't know why but I can't pm you.
Go to my profile and you'll find my contact info. Thanks

>Not a guide, but Bucksnort has
>a great recipe for bear
>if your interested.

LMAO.. I'll help find them and shoot them but I ain't touching the sunsabitches...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I don't hunt with hounds and only offer archery bear hunts. But if your looking for a great experience take a look at monobasinoutfitters.com.

Chris

Take a look at www.justforhunting.com
They are out of Redding, you could stay in a hotel and be comfortable. Lots of bears around there.
And unfortunately this may be the last season running hounds on bears??

Don't shoot til your ready!

Breck, I killed my bear (which you rugged) with Eddie Patterson of High Sierra Guide Service. Highly recommend. I'm actually thinking of booking another hunt now, while we still can!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom