Bear results?

I FINALLY DREW!!! I pulled a unit 32 tag. I am so stoked. This will hopefully be my first black bear tag filled! Now to figure out where to go?

I received a postcard in the mail. I tried the back door trick but it wasn't posted yet.

typically, they are not out this early...maybe they made improvements to their draw process.... usually they become available on the website prior to the post cards coming, i am surprised you guys are getting notification through the mail before anything has been posted on the web. congrats to those that have drawn!!! anyone get a 22/31 tag?

i called the head quarters, and they have a list of the names of folks who have drawn. just give them a call and they will be able to tell you. good luck

first of all I did not draw this tag again. 7th year in a row! I have been told by a friend that his f&g buddy has now drawn this tag 3 years in a row. there is no way this is just pure luck. this year it was %7 other years not quite that bad but not good odds. It has to be fixed some how!

i have been putting in for 17 years for both spring and fall bear in unit 22/31, and have never drawn. i sure would like to see pp system, it would be hard not to draw any tag in the state going in with 17 points.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom