Beaten by a girl.....lol

After watching some of the 'gals' (a term I use loosely) who compete in the weight events in track, I much prefer watching the nice little, bikini-clad butts of the beach volleyball lovelies.

This....
ages-1325340503.jpg?crop=0.628xw:0.941xh;0.201xw,0.jpg

Or this...
1627916180776.png

bikini-882640_960_720.jpg

dogfit.gif

If this goes too far & I'm still alive for the next Olympics, I won't be watching the 'good' female sports!​

1627939847877.png

Women gymnasts representing Germany opted to wear full-length bodysuits during qualification rounds at the Tokyo Olympics on July 25, in part to send a message on the world stage: Stop sexualizing women athletes.

'We want to make sure everyone feels comfortable,' said German gymnast Sarah Voss regarding the team's use of ankle-length, form-fitting leotards instead of suits that cut high at the hip. 'We show everyone that they can wear whatever they want and look amazing, feel amazing, whether it is in a long leotard or a short one.'

The German gymnastic teammates are the latest women athletes to take a stand against uniforms that they say are more revealing and uncomfortable than clothing required from their male counterparts. Recently, women athletes from the Norwegian handball team vocalized their disapproval of the bikini bottoms they were required to wear during an international European competition, instead opting for form-fitting shorts, even at the risk of being fined.

The German team's full-length suits, which were first worn this past April at the European Gymnastics Championship, are to stop the 'sexualization' of women athletes in gymnastics, according to the German Gymnastics Federation. 'The aim is to present themselves aesthetically—without feeling uncomfortable.' Under international rules, women gymnasts are permitted to wear full-body suits as long as the colors uniformly match.

If this goes too far & I'm still alive for the next Olympics, I won't be watching the 'good' female sports!​

View attachment 48171

Women gymnasts representing Germany opted to wear full-length bodysuits during qualification rounds at the Tokyo Olympics on July 25, in part to send a message on the world stage: Stop sexualizing women athletes.

'We want to make sure everyone feels comfortable,' said German gymnast Sarah Voss regarding the team's use of ankle-length, form-fitting leotards instead of suits that cut high at the hip. 'We show everyone that they can wear whatever they want and look amazing, feel amazing, whether it is in a long leotard or a short one.'

The German gymnastic teammates are the latest women athletes to take a stand against uniforms that they say are more revealing and uncomfortable than clothing required from their male counterparts. Recently, women athletes from the Norwegian handball team vocalized their disapproval of the bikini bottoms they were required to wear during an international European competition, instead opting for form-fitting shorts, even at the risk of being fined.

The German team's full-length suits, which were first worn this past April at the European Gymnastics Championship, are to stop the 'sexualization' of women athletes in gymnastics, according to the German Gymnastics Federation. 'The aim is to present themselves aesthetically—without feeling uncomfortable.' Under international rules, women gymnasts are permitted to wear full-body suits as long as the colors uniformly match.

Ummm...

They always want to take the fun out of everything...... Jeeez so you see a little butt, come to SF and you can see more butt than you want to....all kinds.....

I kinda sterotyped all the gals in the track weight events, and I shouldn't have. Although she's a big lady & well muscled, Valerie Allman is very nicely proportioned. And congrats to her for her gold medal performance.

PS: She would likely bend, fold, spindle, staple & otherwise mutilate my skinny body in an intimate bout atop the sheets.

1628006712890.png

3-b5e7-4ecb-a4d9-79acf5aeb1e3-eug_061921_Trials_10.jpg

Allman in center

After much consideration, oogling & a bit of drooling, I've concluded the medal round for Best Tushes of the beach volleyball 'loverlies.'

The bronze went to Brazil

1628265678440.png

The silver winners were the Latvia gals

1628265473832.png

And...the winners of the gold medal...Switzerland, who brought a bit more than tushes to the party

1628266909522.png

DISCLAIMER: I didn't get to scrutinize every team, so my results might not agree with yours. But I don't really give a damn. :cool:

MMmmmmm. I love women's beach vollyball.
I'm always on the edge of my seat (and that's as close as I'll ever get to them. LOL)

Zeke

Uh....I can live with your selections ODW....

You might be stoved up and stuck in the house...but your eyesight appears to be good..

Uh....I can live with your selections ODW....

You might be stoved up and stuck in the house...but your eyesight appears to be good..
I relied on binoculars for fine tuning my selections. Oh, and I had the USA pair a close contender for the bronze.

It’s certainly not that I’m not “affected” by women in a carnal sense but watching the natural beauty of the highly conditioned athletic Olympic women is inspiring. Their toned bodies, their bright, shining eyes, their self confidence, their determination, their grace, humility etc, etc, etc is absolutely incredible.

It’s certainly not that I’m not “affected” by women in a carnal sense but watching the natural beauty of the highly conditioned athletic Olympic women is inspiring. Their toned bodies, their bright, shining eyes, their self confidence, their determination, their grace, humility etc, etc, etc is absolutely incredible.
They had eyes??? ?

But you're right..some of those toned bodies were to die for...

1628269584190.png

MMmmmmm. I love women's beach vollyball.
I'm always on the edge of my seat (and that's as close as I'll ever get to them. LOL)

Zeke
I stayed in a hotel once that was hosting a beach vball tourmament.

I rode the elevator several times with a load of amazon’s. It was rather intimidating, and in no way a sexual thing. :oops:

I stayed in a hotel once that was hosting a beach vball tourmament.

I rode the elevator several times with a load of amazon’s. It was rather intimidating, and in no way a sexual thing. :oops:
I think they said one of the Latvia gals is 6'4" and her brother, who is 6'7", plays for the men's team.

When I was at USC, the school hosted a national tournament for gymnastics.

The athletic director asked for volunteers amongst the athletes to be taxi drivers. Best move I ever made.

I've never seen a fat, large, or out of shape female gymnast. And, yes, they really are very flexible and fun loving.

I seriously don’t get it. How in the world could they possibly let a dude compete against women? I’m glad he didn’t make it through.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom