BEAUHUNTER 07

YukonDall

Long Time Member
HOPE YOU DID WELL IN THE SISKIYOU ON ELK. SHOOT ME A PM ON THE HUNT...................MAKE MY DAY..............THANKS......................YD.

Hey Yukon, I had high expectations to use the full 11 dates to find a bull I really wanted. Well it didn’t work out like I planned……. 4 hours into the first day I couldn’t help myself and decided to shoot this bull I had been watching! Maybe I should have waited and seen what else was around but I couldn’t help myself. My grandfather always told me if you are deciding if you want to kill a bull or buck don’t watch him from behind because they always look bigger walking away. Well that’s exactly what happen. Fun hunt and happy with my bull!

HEY BEAU, GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD HUNT !!!! WHERE THERE A GOOD AMOUNT OF BULLS ON THE NON PRIVATE AREAS TO HUNT ????? JUST WONDERED ABOUT THE OVER ALL CONDITIONS OF THE HUNT, OR IF I NEED TO LOOK AT HUNTING ON PRIVATE GROUND ??? THANKS FOR ANY INFO , PM ME IF YOU LIKE. CONGRATS ON YOUR BULL.................YD.

IMG_9946.jpeg

I wouldn’t say there were a lot of elk by any means. I had been up there quite a few weekends prior to the season so I had an idea where some were but I wouldn’t say I had a lot of options. Just got lucky opening morning and made a move. I can see why the success rate is the lowest in the state for an elk tag. Got to work hard to find them there.

BEAU, THATS A OUTSTANDING TROPHY BULL. YOU HAVE TO BE REALLY HAPPY WITH THAT HARVEST.......WOW !!!! CONGRATS TO YOU...........I WILL BE IN TOUCH.................THANKS...................YD.

From everyone I have talked to up there they believe they are hybrids. Bodies of Rossies and antlers of Rockies but they score in the book as Rockies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom