BEAVER ARCHERY DEER

CorySorenson

I'll be heading out the second weekend of the season, second year hunting the unit. If anyone wants to meet up or chat about Beaver message me, found a few good zones last year and looking forward to this season

Let us know how you do. I will be very curious. I hunted Beaver for many years (archery and muzzy). I finally switched to another unit this year cause the bucks have really decreased. However, you only need to find one to be successful, right??

This will be my first year hunting the Panguitch Lake unit (Muzzy). It broke my heart to distance myself from the Beaver unit. However, during scouting trips, I'm seeing more bucks in the Pang unit compared to Beaver.

Had the early cow tag this year and I was surprised in how many bucks I saw. I didn’t see any giant but I did see Quite few 20 inch bucks and lots of forked horns. This was the first time I hunted the beaver in almost 20 years and all I have been seeing lately is how much it has gone down hill. So I was a little surprised to see as many bucks as I did.

Had the early cow tag this year and I was surprised in how many bucks I saw. I didn’t see any giant but I did see Quite few 20 inch bucks and lots of forked horns. This was the first time I hunted the beaver in almost 20 years and all I have been seeing lately is how much it has gone down hill. So I was a little surprised to see as many bucks as I did.
That's encouraging. Thanks for the report. I hope you got your cow.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom