Best cold sliced meat ever

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
I've only made three Briskets . Tonite I was cutting some up for lunch tomorrow and trying to decide about a sandwich or just slices and sauce. I cut some up and took a bite. Bam, this is the best cold cut slice in all my life- over grocery store cold cuts, restaurant cold cuts and charcuterie plated cold cuts.
1707189695042196016163901973993.jpg
Yes, Mama agreed..

Found a new sandwich combo too. I used the Dave's Killer Bread Good Seed thin-sliced. Put a spread of Mayo and Kinders Gold BBQ Sauce liberally on both slices. Brisket , Swiss Cheese and Red Onion. Mmmm

Best sandwich meat ever right there. Another good one is chopped it down in a pan while heating, melt a slice of Swiss on it and put on toast with mayo. Yum!

Buddy of mine makes pastrami outta brisket. SOB is that a great sammich. His Reuben is tops!!! Freezes the leftover meat. Might be worth a try with one of your extras.

Buddy of mine makes pastrami outta brisket. SOB is that a great sammich. His Reuben is tops!!! Freezes the leftover meat. Might be worth a try with one of your extras.
Yes, I can try that. I had a guy say that his wife smokes Banana Bread. I don't know about that combo . Hmmm

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom