BEST DAY EVER

shedhead

well i went out on an annual trip and found these. 35 of the 48 were picked up in one day. all the sets were picked up the same day BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!! sorry i dont have any atls i lost my camera on this trip.

8325antlers1_006.jpg

u need to send me a close pic of the three 180 sets and the singles. awesome day thou. how many did u find out of those.
sheds
deer-161
sets-15.5
elk-18
sets-6.5

did he get any big ones like that? and was this where u were earlier this week or did u come to this area.
sheds
deer-161
sets-15.5
elk-18
sets-6.5

My total for the season is 38 and you matched that in ONE DAY!

Good work.....my neck hurts now though.....

oh ok. and u are perty dam lucky. them 3 sets are awesome. i'd be happy for like 5 years if i just got one of them sets. my dad went and hit that salt flat last night ang got a decent fresh 4. it was crazy thou cause the deer died on top of his shed and somebody even walked up to the deer to look at it earlier this year. it was in the ribs and looked like part of the ribcage. i'll post a pic of it sometime. but the salt flat has been tore all to hell. above it also. pretty crazy.
sheds
deer-161
sets-15.5
elk-18
sets-6.5

Chad, Ben and I have both picked up sheds like that big white in the center, with that same extra right there. Funny that gene is so strong in that area.

Yelum

Your a Dog Chad!!! Good thing your luck turned around!!

But Seriously, what a great day...hunt hard and life is good.

BearCat

We did ok, think we pulled 120 horns or so. Never did find any honey holes on the second move, but had fun none the less. Good time with family and friends.

BearCat

honestly i was ready to go home after we left you guys. lol i guess sometimes persistance pays, and a lot of luck to stumble into a HONEY HOLE! it was fun though let me know when you head up again maybe we can go for a ride one weekend.

As always Chad you guys are ALWAYS welcome in my camp...Anytime Anywhere!

I will for sure link up with you. It gets a bit buys now as we ride ATVs and camp a bunch, (you and your family welcome to come along)so we will just have to see how the shed hunting goes.

I think next year we should start around January and run our ATVs through the sage brush and see how many horns we can pick up before everybody else ...because you know that is a lot of fun to brag about to our friends. Oh yeah then we can make a ton of money and go buy more ATV stuff.

BearCat

ya you might not want to post things you would never do on here people will probably take you seriously! but that really is what it seems that we see when we head out.

Bearcat - thanks for sending me all the pics - oh wait - I have NONE! All get was a week of travel for work last week and now a week in the Philippines while you get to find 120 sheds. Ya - well F@#% you and the sage crushin ATV you ride in January!

Sounds like you had fun - I missed ya at work. Tell Hunter hi and ask him when "false-call" can join us on another hunt! haha :)

Paulie

Sorry Man I only took one...it was of Hunter having lunch go figure. Like I said all about the memories. Have to show you some of the things we found--crazy. Hunter smoked us with the Big stuff, but I got the most fresh. That boy can walk!!

Came by the office today to see you, but you were gone--now I know. Work is CRAZY--sucks to come back.

Maybe next time you can join us--love to have another ATV Sage crushing UTARD with us--me being the only WYOMING boy in the group. Paulie you just love to stir up crap.

Hunter still jokes about "false-call"! Like his father sometimes he does not know when to call it quits--he does not mean any disrespect.

Honestly be safe over there and get your white butt back home in one piece!!

Later

BC

Shedhead you are probably correct. And the people that know me are laughing their heads off. I have turned in so many people for destroying our land, and harming wildlife it is kind of funny. I end up picking up more trash than I can carry out sometimes. But yeah I was trying to be funny.

It was just really really frustrating this year for many many people. Just tough to see something that has been a very fun part of mine and my families life for the last 15 years go to hell and a hand basket because of a few greedy people. I have no problem with people hiking and hitting it hard...but those that use ATVs,trucks, etc. and then have the nerve to destroy people's property and such have no room to be in the hills---they are and will never be SPORTSMAN--they are skum and should be treated as such.

I do know that there are several people that are now working closely with the G&F, and BLM for a little payback and I hope the skum do not stop so they can get their justice!!!

BC

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom