Big 3 is down!

FamousAddiction

We've watched this buck for the past two years and last year nicknamed him "Big 3". Last year I didn't have a tag but told my buddy I'd shoot him if I ever got my chance, who cares what he scores. Well Tuesday evening I got my chance. He and 6 other bucks came out at about 5:00 pm and fed right to me. He gave me a pretty hard quartering too shot at 27 yds and the rest is history. I haven't scored him yet but threw a tape on him to see just how tall he was...26 1/2"!! What do you think he'll score, will he make P&Y? A few guys have said between 160" and 165", I was just curious of what you guys thought.

2288deer_1.jpg

1868deer_2.jpg

8489deer_3.jpg

4593deer_4.jpg

422deer_5.jpg

That is one beautiful 3X3, what a trophy, congratulations!
Makes me want to pick up my Bow again.

Thanks guys! I'm very happy with him, probably will never kill another one like him. Good Luck to the rest of you who still have tags!!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom