Big Coast Forked horn

Blueoak

Very Active Member
My brother in law killed this two years ago in Colusa county. 147lbs field dressed. Not bad for that country.

daveelliott72303.jpg

Neat cape too!
I have relatives that hunt Colusa Co. They manage some rice too, I have had some great bird hunts in Colusa Co. (Pheasant, Duck & Goose) Family's Last name is Dalbow do you know 'em?
thanks for the pic!

Great buck! Love the white patches under the neck. Thanks for sharing such a great buck.
Ed

Blueoak, WOW I was watching a buck like that for two years but this is in Yuba/neveda county. He did not return this year. I was never hunting him I was just watching him and a couple other bucks that were also forkies like that but a little wider.It seems most of the bucks I see around here are not real heavy and don't really have any type of 4 point frames. BUT the pics that Killowat has showed me from his faimley living around here show that there WAS good genes but I don't know where they went. Also some day when I get a scanner I will put up a pics of a monster my dad got when he was a kid. But anyways there still are some wide good bucks roaming around here!!!!!!!!!!!!
Curtis

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom