Big Foot in AZ???

okiedokie then. I think that is pretty good! Lets see if we can get left over tags by mail!

Travis,

No need for tags. They are not considered an indigenous species.

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

Good one Tony, Thought I would lighten up the "other" situation! Great comeback!

Travis;

What do you and your brother charge for a guide fee

on this critter. How do we score this guy, like a bear?

Let me know soon, I have max points.

Just Kidding! Just a little levity. Ha , ha , ha

Steve

It's true. I ran into a guy, I think his last name was Bacari, or Bacardi, something like that, in Seligman. He's a professional bigfoot hunter, and he was looking for him north of Seligman.

These guys were serious. He said he had the toenail of one that stubbed his toe when he was running off. Kind of hard for me to keep a strait face.

I think they score them by the diameter, width and length of their big toe.

www.muleybulloutfitters.com

Here's my theory, Big Foot is getting pretty old by now, at least in comparison to my age of a ripe ol' 42. I remember seeing pics of him or her in my early childhood days and he looked like he'd been around for awhile then. So I figure he's in his 80's or 90's. If my memory serves me correctly the Canadians saw him first. So Big Foot is migrating to warmer climates just like alot of the Sr. Canadians. Pretty soon the Mexicans will be claiming he's down there. Mark my words. Can you imagine Big Foot drunk on tequilla?

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak."
-Ted Nugent-

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom