big game proposals

boise

Proposals on home page. Unit 39 archery were will you be able to hunt Atlanta, ?? Not everyone has boats to get on other side of reservoirs. Getting pretty limited if it snows in November.

We had 2 good winters and now they are increasing the november tags in 66/67. We have a bad winter every 4 years, I guess shoot them this year before the winter kills them is the idea now.

"I guess shoot them this year before the winter kills them is the idea now."
I think it has been that mantality for way too long. It is either that or kill them before someone can complain about them.
I don't think idaho fish and game see it that way, but it is that way. So please tell them because I feel like I'm the only one.

I'm not one for telling my grandson how big of turd I had to pinch off from having to eat so much meat. I want to give him the trophies that hang from my wall and tell him the unforgettable experience that came with each and every one.

They are considering an Unlimited Controlled Archery Tag on 70. I would ask if they do that, they also institute one on 78. I fear the general archery hunters from 70 would be forced into 78, therefore diminishing the hunting in an area that has seen some terrible winter-kill recently.

Grizzly

Anyone heard any changes that might happen in unit 73? Heard something to the effect of making it only a first choice draw area.?

I would really like to see F&G add some GOOD hunts how many of you would put in for a early rifle RUT hunt ?? add 5 to 10 tags in each or at least some of these units !! look how many people put in for the 5 any weapon tags for unit 40 now !! would take a big # out o0f some of the harder to draw units !!

>I would really like to see
>F&G add some GOOD hunts
>how many of you would
>put in for a early
>rifle RUT hunt ??
>add 5 to 10 tags
>in each or at least
>some of these units !!
>look how many people put
>in for the 5 any
>weapon tags for unit 40
>now !! would take
>a big # out o0f
>some of the harder to
>draw units !!

They just added 10 archery tags to unit 40 at the same time as the early 5 any weapon tags.

Butts, No proposed changes to 73 this year.

Grizz, they said the archery hunt pressure in 70 was from locals in Pocatello, I suppose they don't think they'll drive clear down to 78. Time will tell.

that isn't a done deal yet its another one of F&Gs proposals !!! what I was saying is the units that are NOW archery ONLY add some controlled RUT hunts I bow hunt 31 have for 20 plus years it used to be one of the most sought after units in the state still a lot of apps each year !!! SO why not add say 10 rifle tags during Sept ??? its already open for ANY WEAPON Land Owner cow !!! just saying if these additional tags were offered it would add a Hell of a good hunt for a lot of people !!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom