Big Ram?

TineMaster

I heard they already filled the Gorge tag. I haven't seen any pics but I heard it was a giant... Anybody seen the pics or know who the hunter was? Score?

I don't know about that one but I know that Gov tag was filled in the Latir's and went around 184. They also filled another tag with about a 174 ram. There was still one hunter left to fill and the youth when I left from my scouting trip.

Its on the New Mexico Avid Hunters facebook page. Its a big wide ram. The hunter says 195. I didn't see it scoring 195, but it might be that because its so wide that is deceiving.

Both Gorge rams have hit the dirt , the 1st was a monster 192 8 year old ram and yesterday a 177 7 year old ram.The Auction ram from Latir was 179 and the raffle ram from Wheeler was 182...A 13 year old Pecos tight curled hog also hit the ground and is 182....NM has some great rams and the Gorge is the hot spot...young rams with huge horn.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom