Very Active Member
Let’s see some big two points. This one is 9 years old I’ll bet

IMG_4630.jpeg

IMG_4624.jpeg

Well!

I Wouldn't!

But I'm Not The Boss!

They'll Probably Let You Count It!

That Way They Can Still Keep Killing Their PISSCUTTER With MOTL!

You Know!

A Forked Horn With A Small Brow Tine!

if it is over an inch it counts . utards cant count.

and referring to the antler point restriction you going to count it then???????????????????????

So NFH, when you see a big 30” 3x3 with eye guards you tell your buddies you saw a 30” 4 point?
Wouldn't that be a 4x4. This is the west. We don't say 4 point.

I just have noticed in the last few years guys dont count brows.

What If the buck has split brows, hell i got a whitey with 4 brow tines on one side so what do we call those?

Here to Learn

No I’m with ya, just checking. Definitely add them to the score, but don’t call them out.

For whiteys we call out all the points.

It’s just a muley thing?

No I’m with ya, just checking. Definitely add them to the score, but don’t call them out.

For whiteys we call out all the points.

It’s just a muley thing?

I'm not a muley guy. I like whiteys better.

I bring this up cause a buddy of mine couple years ago shot this monster muley and called a 2x2. I responded with hell that's a 3x3. The damn brows were 5 inches long. He got all butt hurt and on the defense real quick

If that's the case why are you a long time member of a forum named Monster Muleys? Isn't there a whitetail forum that would be more appropriate?

I would rather hunt whiteys then muleys.

And why does monster muleys have a elk forum isn't there a elk forum that would be more appropriate

I would rather hunt whiteys then muleys.

And why does monster muleys have a elk forum isn't there a elk forum that would be more appropriate
I'm not aware of any good elk forums. But I am aware of the fact that this thread is specifically in the Mule Deer section of the Monster Muleys website.

if it is over an inch it counts . utards cant count.

and referring to the antler point restriction you going to count it then???????????????????????
I’m all for making fun of the u-tards… but in this case no one out west counts browtines. Just like we say we killed a 3x4 or 4x4 no need to inflate number with 10 point or adding extra browtines

I'm confused I guess. On a score sheet you count the brow Tines as a point but in utah you don't? Is that just incase you run out of fingers to count if it has too many points then you just say ta hell with it? ?

To each their own. I call it a 2 point main frame with eyeguards. Not dismissing the eyeguards as points. But when I describe a deer I typically state the main frame of the buck and then clarity what extras, if any it has. (Four point with matching kickers, and a single eyeguard on his left side). If more detail is required I'll state the placement of the kickers, cheaters, inlines, width, and fork depth, eyeguard size, ect.... To me, this better clarifys what buck actually is. Instead of just spouting off the number of scoreable points.

Seems like a majority of people in this thread would consider the same judging by all the two points with eyeguards being posted.

Did He Get A Ticket Blue?
No, but you can read about it here.

How about a steroid swollen tiny racked spindly 2pt trying to breed his little 2pt buddy in some first time rut confusion? These two were indistinguishable last week except to their mommas. Reminded me of those 6th graders that overnight suddenly grow a beard ?:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom