Billy with a Bow

X

XPB

LAST EDITED ON Nov-05-13 AT 11:26PM (MST)[p]Finally drew my once in a life time tag here in Utah. I left the gun at home and dedicated myself into getting it done with the bow. Always been a dream of mine of getting one with the bow. Everything worked out perfect with the spot and stalk. Goat was feet from being busted into a million pieces, not really but would have definitely needed some plastic surgery if he did go off the cliff down the ravine. Powers from above hung the boy up in a bush after a intense 20 yard roll down the mountain. Luckily he was in perfect shape and is going to make a awesome full body mount. He is 9.25 long with 5.5 inch bases. I rough scored him at 49 4/8's. I feel blessed to have taken such an awesome animal and that he is in perfect shape.
7889image.jpg

9859image.jpg

7428image.jpg

awesome billy congrats especially witha bow. what unit? hopefully i will draw my goat tag next year, again congrats that is truely a fine accomplishment you should be proud

Absolutely awesome!!! I'm getting close on points and I am planning on doing it with my bow! Great motivation! Congrats on a stud billy!

Super jealous of such a great trophy and to do it with a bow makes it even better! Congrats again on a fine animal, and make sure to post up some pics of the mount when it's done!

Tallbuck1

Well done XPB!
That's a fine trophy... and with a bow to boot!
I like your big grin. I can tell you're really happy and appreciate the great animal you took!
Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom