Bison priority ranking is out

lostinOregon

Very Active Member
I was hoping for a better number but am 107 on the NR bull list. Unless they give out 250 tags I think I lost out. I will tell myself again, wait until next year but I still don't seem to win any of these lotterys. Anyone else get a lower number? Does anyone know the percentage of tags to residents and non residents.

Rich

Last year NR got 10% as I remmber it. I was #55 on the res list. alot more people put in this year I saw some numbers as high as 2,300. My son is 307 on the res bull list and is not in the running

YAHOO! I might be going bull bison hunting (I hope). My number is 9NR!!! Hopefully, Wyoming will be good to me again and I get called.

Gotlost. I definitely need to talk to you if that happens.

HerbD

I think you need to buy a good meat grider, HerbD. I was at G&F today looking at the list when Lawson came by, he said it will be the same as last year most likely, Congrats!
Yours need to be 1 4/8 bigger to make B&C.
BisonandSam024.jpg

HerbD

My Wife is number 10 we called the Wyoming game and fish and was told the same thing Gotlost says Unless somthing really strange happens.....

So you will be hunting Bison also

I'll be more than happy to help ya, with your hunts. PM me with a Phone # and I'll get back to ya. Handling the carcuss and the 400+ lbs of meat is the hard part of the hunt.

Gotlost

I will PM you thanks, I would like to find out a few things if you got time...

Been away, again at the cabin...

Nice Buff and nice Ruger #1. What caliber? Mine (that I hope to use) was in 375 H&H, but I had it rechambered to 375 Ultra Mag. I'd really like to use my Springfield 45-70 though.

PM coming.

UThunting,

Congrats to your wife and you. Maybe we'll have a chance to meet up around hunting time.

PM me with your phone number, if you want to compare plans.

Herb

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom