Bison Results

727 will work for my flight to Denver next week, but not so much for a nonresident bison #.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

I've been told they will issue 22 NR tags this year. Always possible they will up that number if conditions dictate. But for now, any NR with #22 or less will get a tag.
Bill

Wyoming hasn't been very good to me this year.
I'll have to buy a leftover doe antelope tag to keep my foot in the door. haha

Good luck to you all who will be hitting the hills with great tags in your pocket. Keep us posted!

Zeke

For those that are unsuccessful, you might be interested in the very first ever Wyoming Governors Complimentary Wild Bison License. This license will be offered in a reverse raffle to be given away on June 8th, 2013. For those that don't understand what a reverse raffle is, I will explain. Rather than the first ticket being drawn for the winning ticket, it is the last ticket out of the drum which wins this Complimentary license.

So far, we have several other nice prizes which will be randomly placed on the board so that your ticket may win you something else. Sportsman's Warehouse is a major sponsor of this event and has committed a 700 Remington (caliber is yet to be determined). This item will be awarded to the second to last ticket drawn. We have gift certificates from other sponsors; Murdoch's & Harley Davidson, etc. Still gathering up some great prizes.

Tickets are $100 each or 3 for $150.

PM or email me for more information.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom