Bison Tag

Bates7

Hey how many points does it usually take to draw an AZ Bison tag. My hunting buddy and have 16 points each.

I just found out that I drew one of the four yearling Bison tags in 5B for January 2023. I had been applying for 23 years and had 36 points.
Definitely have to let us know what you think of the hunt and share your experience on here for us.

Seems like when u get in the mid 30s you start having a little chance. Never know tho. I ran into a guy a couple weeks back that was scoutingfor sheep. Said his father had the tag and had a sheep tag the previous year as well. Told him to buy a lottery ticket for the 1.5 billion draw.

I just found out that I drew one of the four yearling Bison tags in 5B for January 2023. I had been applying for 23 years and had 36 points.
This will be a lot of fun and some great eating. Shot a cow up there a couple years back. Great time. If you have any questions let me know.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom