Bitter Sweet Hunt

PJHntr

Well, saw 30-40 bucks. Most were forkeys and 3x types. Saw around 10 4x4s. Opening morning we bumped a great 180 type buck and I threw a little lead at him on the run. Got a flat on my mountain bike 7 miles behind a locked gate and got to push it back to the truck, that sucked. After 3 days I was already beat. My buddy and I had covered a lot of ground and looked over a lot of bucks. I'm not trying to make excuses but I think I kinda burnt myself out too quick...I can't believe I just admitted that.

Well, here he is...I let several bucks much bigger than him walk but it was still a great hunt and my pops was all pumped that he got to be there with me so I guess he's a trophy in that sense
473dc3be768f2f67.jpg

473dc43c78f6a1a9.jpg

Here's Dad..
473dc4797a326d16.jpg

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom