blaze orange backpack...anyone know where I can find one?

How big do you want? Have you checked out Cabela's Orange Vest that has the pouch in the back, sides and inside also? I have had one for awhile now and use it quite often and it is also warm with the other clothing on too.

Brian

A daypack is what I am looking for, but, I will check out the vest.

Mine burnt in a barn fire last November, along with all my elk/deer heads, brass, etc. :)

Brian i also have the Cabelas orange vest you are talking about.I have used it for about 6 or 7 years now.Its great for cold weather and or if your not packing to much weight.If you carry alot of weight it pulls down on your shoulders and causes back pain. I used it on an Elk hunt last year where i was going 4-5 miles in every day and with lunch water spotting scope and all my other gear by the end of the hunt i was miserable.I have retired it and purchased a Badlands 2200.Sorry this doesn't have anything to do with your post for a Orange pack.

Have you looked at the Badlands website? They are showing what they call an upland bird vest that looks very much like a "small" day pack.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/t...=froogle&cm_pla=0520304&cm_ite=0006533511914a

4678aec03a21ae00.jpg

LL Bean makes a few of their internal frame packs in orange or mostly orange, a number of the wildland firefighter pack makers make big lumbar packs in orange and finally, Mystery Ranch makes some of their packs in orange.

Wade
www.HardcoreOutdoor.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom