Blind Luck

greatwestern

Very Active Member
So I got this bro, as green about hunting as summer grass. His first hunt was two years ago, when he killed a cow elk on my rancho...took him back up there last year for another cow.

Never applied for anything anywhere in his life before this year...drew first choice bull elk and 2nd choice Rocky ram.

I love him as a brother, but I kinda hate him too ya know :)

one could slip up there....damn GW,I know guys like that. Don't ya hate em.
You have any luck or did he suck it all out?

Haha Hank, nah I did alright...elks, deers, and antelopes up here in the backyard. I ain't complaining, that's sure

I'll take my bro sheep huntin' and we'll kill a hammer...he's a super jolly dude, has good karma. Windfall stuff like this is not unusual for him :)

You get any action?

Good luck charms don't hurt.We both know a good attitude makes the hunt.
I did good,mz bull 3rd choice and muley rifle 1st choice. Good off radar units.....nearby.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom