Bone Collectors

BUCKSPY

Very Active Member
Is it just me or is this show just Realtree Roadtrips with new graphics and Waddell riding a chopper to the edge of a canyon?

I watched them drag Waddell Sr.'s bull up the hill to the truck......or should I say with the truck. I lost what little respect I had for that idiot. I bet if you went to Waddell Sr.'s house you would see that bull on the wall as a shoulder mount. They destroyed the original cape and probably dropped that bull off at the taxidermist and requested a shoulder mount. Probably didn't eat a stitch of meat either. Wasted cape and God only knows what else got wasted. Sad and kind of pathetic. I haven't found anything appealing about southerners elk hunting.

You know, as much as I agree with the whole southerners elk hunting on TV deal, I have met and shook hands with Michael Waddell and he was actually a great guy. I have met all the Primos guys and they are all arrogant dudes. Bill Jordan didn't want to give us the time of day. Waddell on the other hand sat right down and had a drink with us a shot the bull. Pretty down to earth guy. I'm not really into the TV shows but I do like watching him.

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

Zigga do you save the cape and hides of all your bulls.

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Zigga has his mail order bride do all his dragging..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Zigga,
I also wathched them drag the bull with the truck and I seem to recall it was the oufitter who wanted to do that. Michael evan stated after it would have saved them time to just quarter it and pack it.

He should have used a round nylon tow rope instead of the flat strap to pull his elk up the hill.Years ago I killed a pisscutter elk down in a hole.We strung the jeep winch cable out and the extra roll of cable we had and then the 100ft. roll of nylon rope connected to the elk.My uncle was in the jeep running the winch controls and I was trying to keep the elk antlers free from the downfall.Well the one antler got caught on some downfall and I was hollering for my uncle to stop.He couldnt hear me.Talk about a sling shot effect.When the deadfall broke,that elk shot up the hill like he was running again.I too like to watch Michael and would love to be able to go on a hunt with him.To me he is a down to earth kid and totally enjoys the outdoors.(ROD)

##### huntin with those dudes...I wanna hunt with Miranda. certified dime piece.

Width isnt everything, its the ONLY thing.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom