Bookcliffs Antelope

justr_86

Long Time Member
Anybody here have the Bookcliffs antelope tag? I work out here and have a really nice buck found again that I hunted last year. I think I shot his little brother. I will try to get some pics of him. Let me know, just wanna help.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

My wife finally drew the tag i hunted my first year packing heat and have wanted to hunt it since but watching is just as fun would love some help if you got a good one found

RE: Deer Tag

Two dogs, take a chill pill man lol. Nice goat! I work on the bittercreek (north) side. Its only june and he is sporting 15 to 15.5 high already with huge diggers. he lays out, curling back in to make a heart shape with his diggers laying out making him wider. I'm still trying to get a good picture of him this year. Absolutely beautiful buck. I'm not that great with scoring them yet. I'm gonna make a guess of 75 2 days ago when I saw him though. I will post a picture of him when I get a good one.

I replied to the pm's I got both deer and antelope.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

sounds like he will be a dandy one.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

I have been trying to get pictures of him with my phone and bino's... Not working out very good. I'm getting my wife a new cannon camera with a huge lense that I will take with me to work and get pictures of him.

If I'm busy and don't have time to mess around and get a picture he will lay there. If I'm trying to get a picture then he hauls ass out to about 200 yds and stands and looks at me.

Do you have a tag twodogs?

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jun-23-10 AT 08:20PM (MST)[p]I have a rifle tag for Bookcliffs, South...the other side of the hill....shown here.

87313.jpg

Howdy Kenny,

Here's another of my Utah goats. I'm one of the very few non-residents that has 3 of 'em. It will likely be 4 after this September. Hence my interest in your post and the biggun you've spotted.

What an oddball hunting achievement, huh...........several goats in Utah (versus WY or NM) where they and tags for them ain't plenty? I never set out to do this.......just love the desolation of the Utah deserts. It just kinda happened.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/43372000_utah_goat_1.jpg

Good luck on your hunt! Antelope hunting never really looked that fun to me until I did it, had a blast! I won't try for utah anymore because of lower tag numbers and lesser animals than wyoming. I will spend the 300 for a wyoming tag and drive a couple hours every year instead of putting off elk and deer in utah to hunt them.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Sorry the pictures aren't very good they were taken with my phone but there he is. Sorry it took so long.

8424img00064.jpg

8492img00062.jpg

3360img00063.jpg

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Those pictures suck really bad sorry. He looks alot like 2dogs 2nd antelope picture with alot better prongs.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom