Both my girls got their Deer

cast_n_blast

This hunting season is one that I won't forget for a long time and now both my daughters will remember it as well. My 14 year was able to take her first buck which was a 4x3 with her .243 that I bought her for passing her hunters safety last year. She passed up six two points because she wanted a bigger deer, I was very proud of her for waiting, she then made an awesome shot, dropped it in its tracks.

The following Thursday I took my oldest daughter out hunting and she was able to shoot this even bigger 4x4 at 175 yards. On the way home she said she mentioned how nervous she was before she pulled the trigger.

Both of them are still talking about hunting with their Dad this year, what a special time it was for me. My son was very jealous; he is on his mission in Japan and can't wait to get back into the mountains. Maybe next year I will have a picture of all my kids with a deer.

AshtonDeer.jpg

MeAshtonDeer.jpg

JessiesDeer.jpg

Congrats man! I know the feeling, my 12 year old got her first buck this year also, I've never been so proud in my whole life. Couple of nice bucks too!

2a0fcsk.gif

Nice Job Girls & Dad!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Very cool, Both are nice Bucks. Some good shooting and a super guide, Looks like they are going to be a couple of good hunters. Some great family memories being made right there.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Very nice......... Congrats to them both, and yourself. Fun!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom