Bottle rocket.

Long Time Member
So North Korea touched off a bottle rocket and it zipped over Japan. Guess the short guy with a bad attitude wants some attention. What now?

498a6f395e505405.jpg

IF THIS NEW PRESIDENCY HAD ANY GUTS THEY'D SHOW THE SHORT GUY WE DON'T TOLERATE ANY BULL####!!!

I THINK WE SHOULDA SHOT THE BOTTLE ROCKET DOWN!!!

I GUESS THIS IS RUS'S BUDDIES WAY OF KEEPING EVERYTHING CALM???

WE JUST SHOWED THE WORLD HOW GUTLESS THIS NEW PRESIDENCY IS!!!

BUSH WOULD'OF RETALIATED EVEN THOUGH I DON'T CARE FOR HIM HE WOULDA DONE SOMETHING EVEN IF IT WOULDA BEEN SOMETHING STUPID!!!

THIS NEW GUY IS JUST SITTIN BACK ON HIS ASS!!!

YOU MAY NOT WANNA BELIEVE IT BUT THIS BOTTLE ROCKET WAS A LITTLE TEST!!!

AND WE FAILED,MISERABLY!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

And didn't our diiicklick president warn them not to do it? What a gutless POS. He is too busy sucking up to the press, calling Americans arrogant and bowing to a terrorist slave owner. God I miss Bush.

How many times did w warn them?

At least Oby didn't give the king a handjob for more oil.

How can anyone possibly miss w?

Zigga, the goofy little bastage didn't shoot rockets off on W's watch.

It was a test and we failed. Now in order to pass the next little test we will have to do something more dangerous than what we did not do on this little test.

Unfortunately we cannot get rid of Nukes entirely. However, we cannot allow any more countries to have them.

Is it fair or does it feel good for the average liberal? Nope

But, it is what we MUST do.

Zigga said "How can anyone possibly miss W?". Anybody with there head in the game ( and more than a thimble full of common sense) can see that the Messiah has no executive experience. Also, once your head is removed from your azz you can see that he cares more about what Europe thinks of us than what Americans think of him. Zigga, your right, that piece of sh!t Bush got us more oil, what an azzhole.

Ziggy it was Bubba and Madeline Not so bright that paid off North Korea with oil to not play with rockets.

I enjoy biased bs and intellectual drivel as much as the next guy. Which is why I thoroughly enjoyed reading NMPaul's thread since it is absolutely entrenched in both.

Yes NMnutz, in July of 2006 N.Korea test fired not 1, not 2, but 6 missles. Correct me if I am wrong but I believe the guy in the poster attached to the ceiling above your bed was President.

This just exemplifies why it is so difficult to communicate with Bush defenders, they just make it up as they go along.

That's o.k. NMnutz I don't expect you to sack up, research Bush's N.Korea policy, and note that you were completely incorrect again.

Obviously Lil Kim wants more money and attention from the west. I'm getting tired of Lil Kim, so what if S.Korea goes up in smoke it might just be worth it. So KIA and LG would be gone...what else? Naw...I'm kidding...Am I?....yep I'm kidding.

The problem with that little runt is the more we punish him, the more we punish an already beaten down and impoverished populace. I guess our strategy will be like Castro, and we'll just wait till he dies.

If given a choice of invading Iraq or N.Korea, I think we should have gone into N. Korea. We have plenty of allies in the region although I don't believe the Chinese(our bankers)would have played along.

Afterall, South Korea would have simply stepped into place to unify the country. Then we could replace all of Lil Kim's rockets with our own to point at the Chinese and Russians.

Maybe that's the real problem, we just have to convince Lil Kim to point the rockets in the other direction and everything will be okay.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom