Morning Kitchen Wok

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
I love Pad Thai. So it's been on my wish list for a long time. I bought some brand ( Peak ? ) and it was pretty good, but from $14 to $18 per meal it's just hard to stomach ( pun intended). I like Shrimp, but decided to make Chicken first.
This is a double recipe. It should be 8 meals. I'm into it about $20. I counted the portion of sauces I used, not the entire bottle prices, as there is enough for 3 or 4 batches later on.
This is all for Freeze Drying.
Bon Appétit !
20240326_093713.jpg
20240326_100044.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great.

Get one of those platers freeze dried and I reimburse you for the content supplies plus the shipping/handing, after which I’ll post up a MM “culinary opinion report”.

Looks great.

Get one of those platers freeze dried and I reimburse you for the content supplies plus the shipping/handing, after which I’ll post up a MM “culinary opinion report”.
I really would do that , but I know you're kidding. I'm making another batch tomorrow. I think I need at least 20 made up.
BTW, I'm heading to the Little Boulder Chain Lakes near Stanley Idaho this July. A 4 day trip unless my buddies rush it into a 3 day which will smoke my energy. I may or may not fish this time. I'm getting to the point I just want to enjoy the views, camaraderie and take lots of photos.
But if you really want a meal DM and I will do it.

I really would do that , but I know you're kidding. I'm making another batch tomorrow. I think I need at least 20 made up.
BTW, I'm heading to the Little Boulder Chain Lakes near Stanley Idaho this July. A 4 day trip unless my buddies rush it into a 3 day which will smoke my energy. I may or may not fish this time. I'm getting to the point I just want to enjoy the views, camaraderie and take lots of photos.
But if you really want a meal DM and I will do it.
I’m just messing with you DM but it really looks good, let is know how it compares to fresh made and cooked.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom