Boulder plateau snow situation

fatherofthree

Can anybody that's been out trying to chase turkeys shed some light on the access to the plateau and snow situation right now? Can we get down to pollywog lake area etc?

thanks for the help.

I haven't been down there yet this year. I would call the DWR office or forest service office in Loa and ask them. My guess is that it would be pretty muddy but possible. I was down there last year, closer to antelope spring around memorial day and we didn't have any problems. But that was three weeks later.
Good luck,

"Half of being smart, is knowing what you're dumb about."

I dont want to be the bubble burster but Pollywog is out of the question. Above average snow fall this year with added late storms. Your best chance would be on the Boulders south slope. Snow drifts are extreme this year.

As of last week you could almost get to Pollywog. We have made it to the tanks, hare lake etc. but still can't get to parker lake or much past Pollywog but turkeys? Non up there that i have seen.

Todd Black
BTO

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom