Bow Accessories??

I

IDmuleyjunkee

I am finally getting a new bow, well atleast new to me! I will either be buying a barely used Alphamax 32 or a new Rampage XT. And after thinking about it, I want to completely outfit the bow. As in new rest, stabilizer, arrows, vanes, EVERYTHING other than release. So please, if you could shed any light, it would all be greatly appreciated. And also if you could state about balance and all that, that would be great. I am wanting to get this thing TUNED and DEADLY for next season if I get to hunt after all. Thank you

i equiped my new firecat. went with the QAD ultra rest its one of the best out there arrow doesnt fall off and has very little contact with the arrow. for sights i went with spot hogg. pins are very bright and have had no trouble with adjustment. stabalizer i went with the s coil cheap and does the job any other over priced stablizer will. quiver is one of alpines 5 arrow soft loc quivers very easy to use and install. i just buy my arrows whole from cabelas and cut them to size. i go with the cabelas extreme stalkers. hope that this helps out a bit just do some research and look into what you think fits you and your type of hunting.

-HHH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom