Bowing out

foundation

Very Active Member
First off I went to apologize that you fine folks have been subjected to a bunch childish squabbling for the last week. The campfire should be a entertaining and light hearted forum to read, but I can tell the issue between Bigfish and myself has put a damper on everything.

I need to stay away from the forum for a while so I don't find myself baited in to a silly dispute. After the investigation has been completed and I have been cleared I will have to see how the atmosphere around here feels if I can come back.

Plus I just got some great news that a certain neighbor worked out a deal with his ex so he can go back to the house that was abandoned. So I will be busy installing surveillance cameras to keep everything in check. LOL

Seriously though I have had a lot of fun and most of you are always welcome at my campfire. Thanks

I musta missed it. What'd you and that dipsh!t walking hormone, skanky tuna have to bicker about? You get sick of his, "hey everybody, check out how dysfunctional I am and please pay attention to me" posts too?

Smitty pretty much nailed it! Speaking of nailed it, seems fish has the biggest ego but lacks in being secure in that he constantly needs to tell everybody here just how much and who he's nailing at the time. He's nailing this one this week, then that one next week, and who gives a tiny little pile of crap?

Foundation, seemingly being that's all fish does is screw people, it just must have been your turn! Good luck and return soon. I wouldn't trade a dozen buddies like him for one like you.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Sage I could not have said it better myself!!!

I find myself visiting less and less because of boys like fish. In a village far far away they are without their idiot.

Wow, I didn't know things were that serious. It's hard sometimes to separate fact from fiction in the Campfire forum. I apologize if I made inappropriate comments.

As far as I'm concerned you're welcome back any time.

Eel

Its not often I agree 100% with sageadvice ;-) but today he truly shared some "sage advice". I say let WishIhadAbigfish be the one to move on if someone needs to.

>Sage I could not have said
>it better myself!!!
>
>I find myself visiting less and
>less because of boys like
>fish. In a village far
>far away they are without
>their idiot.

+1 Rugburn. I still check in a lot but it takes about 30 seconds to see all the bigfish posts then go do something else. Like most trolls he'll go the way of the dodo, but damn he's taking his sweetass time doing it!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom